• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  It's been awhile since I first saw you
    I can see through you, see your true colors
    Cause inside you're ugly, you're ugly like me
    There is a prickling in the air and he has a feeling that his companion can feel it as well as the maroon mare moves closer to them. He can see better now that her javelin wound looks almost new with the way blood beads around the edges of insertion. What had happened after he had left? Whatever it had been seemed to leave Sabra in some sort of madness and the confidence that Aela had shot through his system dims slightly. A cunning Sabra had been dangerous enough. This madwoman in her place was downright terrifying. At least she seems pleased with what he has done and he offers her a twisted smile in response, something cruel that he knows she will like, as he asks if it had been much of a fight. “Not really no.” He responds pleasantly enough, deciding that he would keep to himself that he had preferred it that way.

She answers Aela in riddles and when the Sylvian leader is not looking, he tries to catch Aela’s oceanic gaze with the red of his own. "She’s lost it.” He thinks and tries to convey that thought with a quirk of his brow before smoothing his expression once more into his usual tone of disinterest as the raving mare looks to him again. He isn’t expecting the comment that the once pastel mare mockingly whispers (quite loudly) to him and it’s enough to make him huff with a surprised laugh. “Is that so?” He asks her with curiosity, wondering what had brought on such an insult. With a small smug smile he glances at his golden Seneschal and can’t help the sudden stir he feels when looking at her. “You’re probably right but I think I’ll keep her, just in case.” He responds nonchalantly, giving a slight shrug of a broad shoulder.

“Sabra you seem… different.” He attempts to steer the conversation back on track. To get to why they were here. “Has something happened?” To be quite honest he doesn’t really care if something had happened or not but his curiosity to her current behavior is enough to make him ask.

obscene

@Aela @Sabra
    [Image: Obscene-Pixel.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: It's been awhile since I first saw you - by Obscene - 06-27-2021, 12:27 AM