• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  It's been awhile since I first saw you
    My eyes widen at the brief greeting. So curt! No, no, no, that's not how we do things, no it's not. My still-pink tail flicks with some disdain as I contemplate my guests. Unwilling guests, if their attitudes are anything to go by. 

"Rushed to get somewhere?" I drawl airily, before sighing with some resignation. "Well darling, you're as good as your word, I'll give you that. Did they give you much of a fight?" An ephemeral smile, a wink, and I turn to the gilded girl beside him. 

She's pretty, no mistake, and I find myself entertained by her overt confidence. Showy little tart, I think, so much fun we could have together! I exhale a blood-clotted breath, chest aching with recent wounds. Recent lessons.

"Whatever Sylva wants, my dear girl." I'm sure I don't know. Something exciting, if Sabra is anything to go by. Anyway, I'm sure it's none of this nosy creature's business. Not unless I want it to be.

There's a flicker across my vision. Green as bright as spring, gold streaked through. A hum of amusement drifts across my mouth, head tipping genially. "She's pretty, but you can do better," I remark in a stage-whisper to the night black stallion, wondering vaguely at her familiarity. Do I know her? Should I? My expression remains pleasant as I ponder. 

@Obscene @Aela

Messages In This Thread
    RE: It's been awhile since I first saw you - by Sabra - 06-27-2021, 12:07 AM