• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    woolly wailers -x
    Sire:
    Rannoch
    Male
    Mealy bay pintaloosa
    Mustang hybrid
    Cloven hooves, invisibility, equus mammuthus
    tegteg[CLOVEN HOOVES][INVISIBILITY][EQUUS MAMMUTHUS][blight][immortality][tornado creation]

Dam:
    Quietude
    Female
    Black
    Anglo-Arabian Hybrid
    Sound Manipulation, Wings
    tegteg[SOUND MANIPULATION][WINGS][immortality]

Babes:

We are requesting twins, please! Foal #1 is to be a mealy bay named Beechbone and will be played by Ratty. Please roll for gender. Foal #2 is to be a black pintaloosa colt named Scowl and will be played by Star. If there is a third, please offer it to the volcano.

THANK YOU <3
    (3, 16, NA, 18)

Beechbone
    Female
    Mealy bay
    Abstang hybrid
    Rannoch x Quietude
    Twin to Scowl, super strength, sound manipulation, wings, immortality
    tegteg [SUPER STRENGTH][SOUND MANIPULATION][WINGS][IMMORTALITY][cloven hooves][invisibility][tornado creation]
    Played by Ratty
    Due July
    Breedable in January

(NA, NA, NA, 54)

Scowl
    Male
    Black pintaloosa with cloven hooves
    Abstang hybrid
    Rannoch x Quietude
    Twin to Beechbone, wings, immortality
    tegteg [CLOVEN HOOVES][WINGS][IMMORTALITY][invisibility][healing][blight][tornado creation][sound manipulation]
    Played by Star
    Due July
    Breedable in November
    I love her!

Would it be possible for me to give star Beechbone's expressed sound manipulation? I'm not sure if that involves removing it from her teg entirely, or just making it unexpressed since Scowl has it as unexpressed in his teg already, I'm fine either way and already discussed it w/ star. Thanks!
    You can transfer it, it just becomes nongenetic on transfer
    (06-24-2021, 11:42 AM)Cassi Wrote: You can transfer it, it just becomes nongenetic on transfer

okay, lemme see what star wants to do then and we'll post in updates. thanks!
    @[Cassi] actually I got ahold of star faster than expected and it doesnt look like they've been put in the database yet,so yes were going to transfer the sound manipulation to Scowl thank you!