• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  one of them is how bad i need you; Haunt

i got issues, you got ‘em too
    so give ‘em all to me, and i’ll give mine to you
    i got issues, and one of 'em is how bad i need you

It is them, his shadow. Misfit is convinced and relieved, overjoyed to face the yawning blackness and be carried away by it as he has so many times before. He has no fear of the emptiness where there is no up or down, where there is nothing but glowing eyes and teeth that he longs to feel dragged through his mousey pelt. He gets his wish in a twilight glen, Haunt delivering the two of them to the place effortlessly.

In the eerie quiet the young stallion shivers as Haunt drags its teeth over his skin, a pleased rumble in his throat. He hesitates no more but leans into the shadow creature his own teeth grazing along the point of their shoulder and then nipping his way back along their muscular neck. “No, my darling, there is nothing.” Misfit feels as though he is suddenly awakened from his stupor by the press of their two bodies and he isn’t shy of pressing a hard and sudden kiss to the mouth of his dark companion. He withdraws only far enough to huskily say, “Say you are still mine, terrible, beautiful Haunt.” He isn’t sure what he’ll do if the shadow says that they are not, only that he’s been too long from this embrace.

Misfit is immediately impatient for answer. He knows well what he may have lost.  His cobalt lips trace up Haunts cheek, brush beneath their ear. He bears his throat for his beautiful nightmare, pawing the damp grass beneath their feet and lashing his tail against shifting hocks. If his step-sibling no longer wishes to be more than mischievous friends, what then? If another has superseded him in their affections, what then? These thoughts are turned over in his mind yes, but he is trusting, certain in the way only one who has never known heartbreak or the absence of love can be.

MISFIT

@[Haunt]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: one of them is how bad i need you; Haunt - by Misfit - 06-21-2021, 12:32 AM