• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  this is going to bring me to my knees | Mazikeen
    Gale
    this is going to break me clean in two --
    this is going to bring me close to you

She begins to glow, and the armored creature smiles.

Mazikeen is a marvelous sight. Lit from within, blood-stained, furious, and mulling over the possibility of promising to do any and everything it asked. There is no small amount of lust in the way it watches her while she inspects the lake, but there will be time for that later.

First it must test her obedience with something large - Sabal. If she manages that without caving, the Curse is sure that Mazikeen will not object to carrying another pair of twins.  The longer it waits for her to give an answer, the more sure the Curse is of what that answer will be.

When she agrees, a low rumble of pleasure meets her growling ire. The same mouth that had ripped her chest open presses kisses against her neck and throat, lost for a moment in single-minded focus.

Later, it reminds itself as it pulls away. Later, when their coupling will be more fruitful. Later, when it will have time to savor the delicate sensation of shattering her into ever smaller pieces.

It ignores her first question entirely, but the bear’s bright eyes glitter at the second, and it laughs through sharp ivory teeth.

“Then you’ll hurt the little squidling till she does,” the Curse replies with a chuckle, plucking the image of Sabal’s child from her mind with well practiced ease. It hadn’t known she had a child, but this is the sort of surprise it enjoys.

Children are always useful to have around, especially when their parents are obstacles.

The two of them are close, the alpha and the kelpie, and both are obstacles. Mazikeen, the Curse is sure it can handle, but Sabal is still an unknown. Better to have her gone, away from Mazikeen lest the two of them start plotting.

Collaboration amongst others will always be its downfall. The Curse knows to delay that inevitability, and in doing so give itself more opportunity to sow discord. Sabal leaving  is for the best, and by having Mazikeen take care of it the Curse can enjoy the anguish that doing so will cause her.

The image of her crying elicits another smile, and with a lighthearted tone that is identical to Gale’s it lies: “This really won’t be so bad as long as you do what you’re told.”

@[Mazikeen]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: this is going to bring me to my knees | Mazikeen - by Gale - 06-10-2021, 11:26 PM