• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  this vanity i'm breaking
    draco
    i've got a face of gold, i've got a heart of coal, but baby that's my cross to bear

Arrogant amusement is a pleasurable feeling that blooms in Draco’s chest. It is also a handsome look on his face, curling those sharp features into soft curves and crinkling lines. He might like Tirza, have that instant warmth for her that he often finds for cold women, but that doesn’t save her from who he is. Draco does not know gentility, does not know regret or sadness intimately enough for it to shape how he treats others. The only creature to know him as sweet is Dove, and even for her he cannot dull himself enough.

Draco doesn’t miss the sudden flash of canines when Tirza snarls out a response. His own fangs flash in a grinning response. And while she might not soften him, the demon does appreciate a strong will. To be so willing to snap at him after such a display, to answer as if she might have something that could match the dark trove of magic within him—he wonders if that will of hers might actually resist such things given time and practice.

“Oh, you didn’t like that?” the demon asks innocently, head tilting. “And what are you going to do to stop me if I try again?” He smiles as he asks, resisting the urge to completely close the distance between them. His questions are taunts, but Draco doesn’t act on them. Instead, he watches Tirza expectantly, eyeing her with the hopes that she will take the lead. Draco has always loved a good tango, the dramatics of dancing between anger and fear.

“Show me what you’ve got, Sunshine,” he whispers.

i won't take you back
    hitch a ride on my violence

Messages In This Thread
    this vanity i'm breaking - by draco - 05-30-2021, 02:32 PM
    RE: this vanity i'm breaking - by Tirza - 06-05-2021, 06:53 PM
    RE: this vanity i'm breaking - by draco - 06-10-2021, 01:40 PM
    RE: this vanity i'm breaking - by Tirza - 06-15-2021, 09:51 AM
    RE: this vanity i'm breaking - by draco - 06-21-2021, 12:53 PM
    RE: this vanity i'm breaking - by Tirza - 06-28-2021, 05:53 PM
    RE: this vanity i'm breaking - by draco - 08-25-2021, 05:54 PM
    RE: this vanity i'm breaking - by Tirza - 09-21-2021, 06:53 PM
    RE: this vanity i'm breaking - by draco - 10-07-2021, 02:14 PM