• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  this vanity i'm breaking
    Is she a ghost? Tirza grins, wondering if she’d be better at understanding her sister if she was or if she would simply be a better sister if she was. “No, but I am a sister to one.” She tells him honestly - pleased with how it still sounds like a riddle but it is still very much the truth.

A way of making her life sound a little more exciting than it really is. Since she took a swim and emerged an entirely different colour, since she lost all traits and colours that tied her to her parents, this conversation with Draco is the most interesting thing that has happened to her.

Of course, she already knows she will not tell him that.

She grins a little brighter when the shadow tugs on her mane and though there’s no threat in her, her eyes dance a little more when he steps closer.

“No.” She says again when he asks if she can manipulate light. “I was a viper once, but I lost that in the darkness and I do not know if anything has replaced it.” She pauses, considering what she is about to do, but she dismisses these thoughts before they can fully form. “But I can do this.” And then she reaches into him with her power, even though she knows it’s bold and very, very likely stupid. She doesn’t take much - a few weeks of his life, not enough - she thinks - to matter but enough, hopefully, for him to feel what she's done. Her red eyes remain fixed on him, eager to see his reaction, eager to see if he’ll stop her, and how he might do that. She doesn’t think that a spooky exterior and some shadows are the only tricks this demon knows.

tirza

@draco

Messages In This Thread
    this vanity i'm breaking - by draco - 05-30-2021, 02:32 PM
    RE: this vanity i'm breaking - by Tirza - 06-05-2021, 06:53 PM
    RE: this vanity i'm breaking - by draco - 06-10-2021, 01:40 PM
    RE: this vanity i'm breaking - by Tirza - 06-15-2021, 09:51 AM
    RE: this vanity i'm breaking - by draco - 06-21-2021, 12:53 PM
    RE: this vanity i'm breaking - by Tirza - 06-28-2021, 05:53 PM
    RE: this vanity i'm breaking - by draco - 08-25-2021, 05:54 PM
    RE: this vanity i'm breaking - by Tirza - 09-21-2021, 06:53 PM
    RE: this vanity i'm breaking - by draco - 10-07-2021, 02:14 PM