• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [mature]  [chaos week] Boy, are we having a party
    Chaos week!
    The Pampas has always been known for it’s fairies, but to actually see them, sticking out of the ground like flowers, is something one just has to get used to. Of course, they’re not magical, he tells himself as he strolls through the field. Everywhere the man goes, he leaves behind a trail of snowflakes just because he can. But hey, magic, you gotta use it! Besides, the Pampas is only truly as colorful as everyone believes because of the fairy dust, and he feels like rolling in it.

But not alone. Steve should be around serving drinks, as he always carries around a tray of vodka and champagne. Right? Right. If he isn’t, the new leader of the Pampas should get himself a new butler.

Leilan stops in the middle of one of the fairy-flower patches, sniffs out where everyone is, and yawns extra loudly to get attention from the lead faerie. Obscene, his name would be - well Leilan can’t help being curious if he lives up to his name!
    come on, lick the icy HTML
    you know want to

@[Obscene] have weirdness
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Kiss me again
    Kiss me until I am sick of it

Had the pixies always poked out of the ground like that? He’s not sure but not a single apology falls from the twisted sneer on his lips as he walks on two legs and crushes a few beneath the solid weight of his boots. He doesn’t remember waking up in this form either but it does feel insanely right on his bones and it sure as hell makes it easier to drink. Adorned in a black ruffled shirt (opened just right to expose the smooth skin of his chest) trimmed in fine gold at the sleeves and collar with tight leather pants to match, he strides through his wildflower palace with the same swagger and grace he is known for in horse form. It’s barely noon but of course he’s already drunk, a goblet resting in his curled hand with wine slightly sloshing over the rim.

He spots Leilan and snaps for Steve with his free hand. “Steve you useless bastard, get this man a drink!” The large mammoth trundles into view, dressed in his best tuxedo, a silver tray balanced perfectly at the end of his curved trunk. The red of Obscene’s eyes glow unnaturally bright from under the wild mop of black and gold hair, the fine pointed tips of his ears half hidden and clipped with cuffs of gold, his sneer fading into that smug smile that looks more impish on this human face. “Well Leilan, I know you like to throw a party but lets make this one more of a rager.” There’s a sudden variety of booze (kegs, cocktails, wine, you name it) and a table filled with other unmentionables that horses couldn’t even begin to dream of. An arena appears in a more cleared out part of the meadow for Fight Club and just for the hell of it he snaps his fingers and lightning bolts begin to fire from a sunny sky, scorching the earth wherever it touches. That should make dancing a bit more fun, nothing like the thrill of death to enhance a fiesta.

Obscene

Elizaveta had been enjoying a particular mouthful of grass when someone bumps into her. Some silly beastly, bulging male in a tuxedo...(she knows this because *~*magic*~*) "Um..." Round ears flatten to her skull as she sends him a particularly annoyed look with her pale eyes. When he hasn't the manners (or common sense) to apologize, Eliza takes it upon herself to snort and flick herself around in a most darling pirouette to shove him with her hind end. "Oh...excuse me." She remarks flatly with her nose upward and giving the most excellent side eye.

When he skitters off, her curiosity bests her to see where the clothed Steve was heading too...so naturally she must follow! Caramel hooves pick up and the zebra carries on. As Steve (she knows his name because she knows all) hurries his pace, Eliza does the same till she is pretty much chasing him. Soon there is a dark stallion, tall and golden faced near and Eliza stops her pursuit of Steve to wander closer to the taller equine. "Hello there." She speaks with a smile, looking upward after giving a quick glance to other gathering patrons. "So THIS is the party."

Elizaveta notices notices that the dark stallion has moved to a human form (she finds this curious) and proceeds to do the same since you need a hand to use the cup that dear Steve was now distributing. Eliza choose to slip into that of a dark haired, fair skin woman with green eyes. Slender but still womanly in breast and hip. She is not sure what fashion is acceptable but wispy dress of peach seems to be pleasant for the party.

As casual the other man, Eliza received her own glass from Steve and even gives him a pat-pat of thanks before walking to the others. "Elizaveta." Her own name a low purr in her throat as she lifts the glass, meeting each eye, and gives another nod to the pair. A simple introduction is all that was needed as she sips the drink with satisfaction.

((i modified it...i'm sorry i just want to be hereee))

one lives in hope of becoming a memory

Oh, now this…this looked like fun. I had just risen from a short slumber when I felt the memory reverberate through my bones. I shiver in pleasure. A party held by Leilan and Obscene, in the midst of what I could only describe as chaos, because it fills my senses with wild colors and crazy, unimaginable images.

I don’t normally act this way, but something within me felt the urge, and so I skip toward the Brilliant Pampas. My wings, normally difficult to see under the light of day, had become so bright that they cast block out the shadows around me. I’m sure it will annoy Obscene. The thought of this brings a sardonic grin to my face as I allow them to buoy me up so that I move faster through the land until I stand at the edge of the small meadow where they had begun to gather. A smile slips to the corner of my lips once more, though this one stating plainly the excitement that I feel for such a party.

The first thing I notice is the mare as she changes into human form to match Obscene. But why her? Because I pick up a casual emotional memory from her that the chaos has gifted her the ability to see all. That sounded like fun. So I casually dip into the same magic, and now I know all, too. And with that all, I think up the best kind of gift I can think to bring to this party.

I slide away from my horse figure into that of a girl–tall, with fiery red hair, and ice-blue eyes, wearing nothing more than a very short skirt, with lacy-white undergarments peaking through, very bright yellow skirt, electric pink pasties over some voluptuous breasts, and an orange and white and yellow fishnet shirt that only falls to just over the belly button.

It’s such a weird sensation to walk toward them on two feet, but my bare feet glide effortlessly through the tall grasses and poppy flowers. I walk straight over to the devilishly handsome @[Obscene] and offer him a tray lined with little gel capsules containing small crystal fragments with a purple tinge to them. “I believe her name is Molly.” I wink, my long eyelashes brushing together flirtatiously (when did I become a flirt?). With my other hand, I reach over to the tray and grab a capsule and pop it into my mouth. I hope it doesn’t take too long, but from my quick dip into the all-knowing universe, I know that I will be feeling more than fabulous in about half an hour to an hour.

I set the tray upon the table with the other unmentionables, and turn back to the party. “We need more…color! I say. I wave my arms, and rainbow slinkies appear, dangling from an invisible ceiling, or perhaps just traveling from one dimension to another. Black lights appear. The sky grows dark, despite it being the middle of the day (I can forget my nightly anxiety for a party), and music thrums out of invisible speakers…or the ether. And the lightning still zings down from a cloudless sky, crashing the dance floor for more excitement.

Memorie

Image by Calcifer

Calling all cars, we got another victim…
    In a blaze of flashing red lights, the faint song of an ambulance wail is heard. Wee-ooo! Wee-ooo! WEE-OOOOO! It races over the terrain while tossing sand, soil, and much without consideration. There are no roads to it is jostled haphazardly as it hits and bounces. The back doors are blown off long ago to expose the inner cabin. Tubes and bandages fly out the back with every jerk. It heads for the small gathering of horse and human at an alarming rate. Somewhere from inside the speaks plays oh so gently ”Long ago…just like the hearse you die to get in again…we are so far from you…” In a magnificent spectrum of science, the ambulance catches something and take air, all four tires sky bound before the earth’s gravity drags the mighty metal beast back to earth. It titters and bellies to it’s side just as it comes sliding up to the guests, resting within a few feet.

At first there is silence…the music choked on the grit before- ”BURNING ON! JUST LIKE MATCH YOU STRIKE TO INCINERATE!!” comes crying out as the driver’s side door flies open. A hand emerges (human) then the other and suddenly a mop of black hair and pale body covered in confusing and haphazard tattoos. A dark eyed girl (heavily eyeliner-ed?) peeps out from one side of her covered face. She looks directly at Obscene. ”Obscene…you’re my daahd. Hey.” Furiously flat ironed hair is tossed back to only fall back over a single eye. ”My bff Marty told me how to find you. I haaave to give you a message from the future.” Cue hair toss. ”We’re all human, daahd-bro. But, like, we’re horses too. But, like we’re people who write about horses…and being them. Fuck.” She falls quiet and looks at the ground. King Carnage would kill her if he knew she had escaped to tell them the secrets of the future. Whoa.
    When one is beyond the confines of mortality, and harnesses much power such as this, eternal life can get drab. There was only one way to live a life such as this....DRUNK AND BELIGERANT! The roan goddess comes forth through the sky on a chariot of clouds, a explosion of copius amounts of white birds seemed to be spewing forth on an endless loop as she approached the party. She was fashionably late, and just managed to leap from her cloud chariot and float gracefully down to the earth in a shaft of golden light, just in time to see a wailing ambulance hurdle through the landscape. The aura surrounding it screamed in teen angst.

The scene unfolding around her was pure, unadulterated chaos. She strut up to the mammoth serving drinks, shifting herself into an extremely busty centaur woman as she did so, and reached her hand out to casually swipe a goblet of sweet wine. Swigging it back, she swept through the gathered strangers to seat herself just beside the action. A folding lawn chair spontaneously materialized at the wave of her hand. Verum nodded her head, pair of aviator sunglasses falling over her eyes as she whipped the chair open and seated herself upon the portable throne in a dramatic fashion.

[Image: 200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47slndqtl24x2jrcqgbc....webp&ct=g]

The scene unfolds, the drama, the early 2000's emo ballads ringing through the air. It brought tears to Verum's aviator shielded eyes as she stuffed popcorn into her mouth. This was exactly the kind of chaos that ancient gods of revelry thrived on! She could feel it's angsty energy reverberating through her body. This was the emo teen drama that she had always wanted....so much rawr...she needed to know how this would unfold.

[Image: 200.webp?cid=ecf05e478v1hmwaz9g6pjnpzw4o....webp&ct=g]
    [Image: image0.jpg]

He gazes pointedly at Leilan for a moment and then drags his hand into a large three tiered cake. Grabbing a handful, he slaps it across Leilan’s face. Slowly smears it all over his forehead and muzzle until there’s a thick layer of frosting in his forelock and bits of cake stick to his fur. Taking a step back, he admires his handiwork. “Better.” He says.

A prancing zebra rump-checks Steve who goes flying head over heels and sends goblets and chalices flying everywhere. “Really Steve…” He rolls his red eyes, looking disgusted as he flicks his fingernails together. “This is why we don’t bring you out into public. Chop chop!” He claps his hands together and instantly cleans up the mammoth with an even more obnoxious pink tuxedo replacing his old one. “Oh and Steve?… Find some pants. Nobody likes a Pooh Bear.”

The zebra has turned into a dark haired woman who slides suddenly beside him. “Elizaveta” she says suggestively and Ob lowers his face to her outstretched hand. Pulls her in only to spin her away until she crashed into Steve’s ginormous rearend. “Nobody likes a Thot.” He sneers at her as she spins away.

Cheri’s sister is suddenly there and he gasps in dismay. “Memorie…dear…your tits are out.” A quick snap of his long thin fingers results in a very large itchy ugly Christmas sweater to immediately cover up those ta-tas. He does however, slip a vial of her friend into his pocket. For later, just in case. Rainbow slinkies and black lights suddenly vibe across the wildflowers and it takes a minute for him to realize he hadn’t snorted pollen today.

Nothing can prepare him for what happens next.

He doesn’t know what an ambulance is but holy fuck, here’s one now. It zooms across the meadow, revving up flowers and pixies in it’s wake. A vicious white, red, and blue beast as it charges up the driveway towards the party. He’s not ready for the blast of emotion blaring from the sirens. I can’t make it on my ownnnnnn (screamo) What the hell was that? Because my heart is in OHIOOOOOOO It was so bad. So bad and yet… so good. Also what or who the fuck was an Ohio? It sounded like a terrible place to leave ones heart.

SO CUT MY WRISTS AND BLACK MY EYESSSSS Blares the siren as it spins up to land in front of him, needles and bandages flying everywhere. Suddenly, a girl peeks around the corner. For a minute he thinks she only has one eye but then realizes it’s just deeply hidden beneath the thick teased flat iron side part of her dark dark hair. “Obscene… your my Dhaad.” His whole world stops. Furiously he tries to make sense of this. How can this be when he was just a fair virgin? Cheri had been his only kiss and he was innocent and naive to the ways of the flesh. “No way. I can’t have a kid.” He furiously looks around, too many people to know the full truth. “It’s not cuz I couldn’t.. I sex so hard it hurts.” He flips his own flat ironed layers to the side. As fucking if. He could totes bang if he wanted.

“Like… who the fuck is Marty even?” He says with a long sigh and then screams for Steve. “STEVE. WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT LETTING THE EMOS IN.” With a sudden snap, he slaps his hand across Steve’s tusked face. A hand is severed from his arm and magical spins through the air, landing as the one and only Hands Horse. It gallops off on it’s four fingers, it’s thumb turned to the sky neighing furiously with freedom.
    “Whose child is this??” He calls out to the partygoers. Pointing at Leilan as he grows back his other hand. “You take her. You’re the Godfather now.” Looking back at this imposter angsty teen that he can’t possibly understand or relate to. His tattooed arms fold in disdain. “Nothing you say makes sense. We can only end this in an EMO LIP SYNC BATTLE.”

In the background a busty centaur starts feeling up on Steve and secretly Obscene thinks… ”Nice….”

--------------

Y'all, what did I just even write hahaha

Single eye watches as her dad somehow looses his whole ass hand on the mammoth without evening flinching. 'That's so, like, fucking bad ass'. It's a fleeting thought that soon turns to disgust as it turns into Hands Horse... "Um, ew." It's a glutaral sound as a single eye rolls...trying to not be impressed as she crosses her nautical star elbows over a ratty 'The Used' band t-shirt. The centaur that has floated down is looking rather magical as she pets on the hairy elephant (he seems to be enjoying some attention other than be smacked around) and Mobscene thing she's really interesting to look at as  another girl trips over a gigantic sweater...but Mobsy had something to handle first.

"UGH! DO WE HAVE TO DHAAAD?" Mobs throws her hands in emo rage as she huffs but already the sky is darkening. He wants a battle, then like, for sure. Because he OBVIOUSLY does not get her so she will have to just have to sing it in a song she didn't write...or will sing for that matter.

Mobs looks around and finds a squirrel who has gotten into the champagne and now lay drunk in a a furry heap. "Sorry little duuude." Mobscene bippity-boppity-boops him into a glittering black microphone-

-cue the Pampas black out-

A single light from somewhere clicks on to illuminate the angsty teen, now with long angry black hair even more flattened, black eyeliner rimmed beneath her eyes as she stares at Obscene. She's dressed in black skinny jeans with low top converse, an AFI shirt with the sleeves missing and the sides cut down so it only stays on by the few threads that cling to life at the base seam...AND at least 3 studded belts, fishnets lovingly adorned with her black painted thumbs poked through. A lip ring is through her left bottom lip. "Ugh, dhaaad, like, you asked for it, mhaan." She turns her back in the single spotlight and begins.

A thick bass kicks on, "I will break into your thoughts, with what's written on my heart, I will BREAAAK, BREAAAAAAK!" Mobscene cups the mic and curls around it.

Mobscene turns around slowly, her single seen eye locking on Obscene, beginning slowly before the righteous BOOM on her Lacey Mosley's voice, the trees instantly whipping back and engulfing in fire and a banner unfurls to reveal 'xXxMOBSCENExXx' on it.. She marches up to him slowly with the intentions of being a panther but more like looking like a gangly moose. "I'm so sick...infected with where I live...let me live without this...empty bliss...selfishness...I'm so sick...I'm so sick..."

The song is pretty bad ass and Mobscene is feeling pretty accomplished with her choice. There's, like, no waaay he can possibly do better because he doesn't -understand- her. The trees sway with the music albeit burning as small creatures fly or run for their lives. Teenage rage is NOT a joke...

Mobs continues on, stomping around.

"If you want more of this...we can push out, sell out, die out...so you'll shut up...and stay sleeping...with my screaming in your itching eaaaar!"

Black hair falling over her face as she looks away...

FURIOUS HAIR FLIP! "Hear it, I'm screaming it! You're heeding to it now..."

The misunderstood teenage rage is becoming too much to bear and she uses the force of the emos to blow them back...

(this is getting too long so fade to black)

Mobscene finishes her lips sync, soulless eyes locked to Obscene before dropping the squirrel mic and walking away to grab a water (she's so edgy that she's straight edge and only drinks water). "Beat that, old mhaaan." Mobscene would have smiled at him triumphantly but she doesn't know how to smile so he just gets a blank expression instead. She does think her dad looks pretty fecking metal in his new gear with awesome black hair and bored expression but she would never admit she thinks her dad might be cool. Lame. 

He's so lame. Rawr.
    [Image: image0.jpg]

“I don’t have a kid!!!” He yells at the angsty girl. “I’M NOT YOUR DAD. I’M TOO COOL TO BE YOUR DAD. W00T.” Quickly he busts out a laptop and starts to make a new Livejournal entry title Break my Heart and I'll Break your Face.

Today I threw one hell of a rager in the Pampas. It was the sex. Only the coolest bands showed up and played. But then this chick showed up claiming I was her dhaad. And I’m like, hell no even though I bang so hard you couldn’t possibly be my child, w00t. Thanks for listening LJ, your always there for me unlike Xanga XD.
    Signing off 
    xxxxxxObscenexxxxxx

Once he makes his post, he flips the layers of dark hair from his face and looks at Mobsy. “Ok, that was pretty good. But it can’t compare to this!” He uses Steve’s face to parkour on to the top of the screaming ambulance and rips out one of Steve’s tusk which turns into a microphone. “YOU THINK YOU KNOW BUT YOU DON’T BECAUSE I’M THE ORIGINAL SCENE KID!” He howls into the microphone. “IT’S IN MY NAMEEEEEEEE”

And with that he starts to weave the most powerful of emo spells as Dashboard blares through the siren speakers. I’m missing your laugh, how did it break? And when did your eyessss begin to look fake? I hope you’re as happy as your pretendingggg He mouthes into the microphone while simultaneously taking large gulps out of a bottle of Jack Daniel's that has somehow appeared in one of his hands. This bottle of beast is taking me homeeeee Black eyeliner runs from where he cries and it’s embarrassingly obvious he’s singing about Cheri but everyone just pretends that he’s not having an emotional breakdown on top of the wahmbulance. He pulls up his super tight pants and adjusts his studded black belt as the music takes him over.

‘YOUR HAIR IS EVERYWHEREEEEEE SCREAMING INFIDELITIES AND TAKING ITS WEAR” He screams, no longer lip syncing as he pours his heart out and then suddenly the music shifts to something more hardcore as he starts doing windmills on the roof of the vehicle, going crazy as Underoath starts blaring. “I’m straight edge now!!!” He yells to the crowd below, black X’s on his hands but it’s obviously a lie since he’s still drinking from the bottle so he starts to vomit Hot Topic gift cards and Manic Panic in crazy colors all over the place. “ALSO I DEDICATE THIS TO CHERI. I STILL HATE YOU!” More vomited manic panic is this is also another obvious lie. A bunch of groupies try to rush the stage but he roundhouse kicks them away because he has no time for sloots.

I admit that I’m just a fool for you…. I’m just a fool for you…. Ob starts doing screamo into the mic, Steve starts skanking in the mosh pit that now thrashes and circles around the ambulance as the lights start blinking on and off in time to the music. Ob starts doing the Gorilla and the Lawnmower from his stage on the roof as he rocks the fuck out and when he’s done he drops the mic from one hand and it slowly falls to the floor in front of the mosh and the moment it hits the whole area explodes.

“THAT’S HOW YOU HARDCORE YOU YOUTH” He yells at Mobscene. “NEVER FORGET THAT I AM THE SEX! W00T!”

Doing an epic windmill off the ambulance he starts running off, yelling behind him "BRB I'M GONNA GO FIGHT A DRAGON!"