• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I feel so alive for the very first time [Radar Pony/Any]
    SUNLIGHT
    “Just one?” she parrots with a raise of her expressively marked eyes, pursing her lips in curiosity. “Hatred is a mighty fuel,” she adds absentmindedly, her voice fading away as she looks at him once more, admiring the shimmering gold that paints her uncle’s face. She pulls away from him, a soft exhale of disappointment escaping her lips in a sigh. Their conversation is getting boring, mundane. She flicks her golden tail against her onyx flank, her gold-tipped ears falling slightly.

“I don’t live anywhere,” she admits with a roll of her dark shoulder, tilting her head so that her golden forelock falls from her blazed face. She presses her lips together in a thin line, her eyes narrowing before continuing. “Don’t you dare pity me for it,” she states flippantly, “I rather enjoy going where I damn well please.” A smile is offered to him, languid and charismatic as if she has a feeling he would understand that last part.

Suddenly, her eyes darken with a renewed focus. She closes whatever space happens to be between them, her bright eyes staring into the fierce red that calls to her. “Don’t you want to set it free?” she whispers, traveling the ivory and orange of her nose across his jawline. The gesture is not intimate or an attempt to seduce him, but a word of encouragement - her voice is solid and firm, welcoming even, as she tries to lure him towards the thing that he seems too oblivious - or too afraid - to awaken. “The longer you cage it, the worse it will be.” She doesn’t know this, of course, but at this point she would say anything to tempt him into relinquishing whatever is housed within his chest, curling ominously around his heart.

Without any warning, Sunlight commands her flames to encircle them. They dance around them in a perfect ring, bright white and furious.
    a fire shall be woken

@Obscene

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I feel so alive for the very first time [Radar Pony/Any] - by Sunlight - 07-03-2021, 12:12 PM