• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I feel so alive for the very first time [Radar Pony/Any]

Kiss me again
    Kiss me until I am sick of it

Her snort breaks his revelry and he recoils into himself, into this new shiny body, so it is harder face that rises to meet hers. Lacking the awe it had once held. A clash of crimson and orange as their eyes lock in the rippling water. A compliment falls from her lips but is it one? It sounds more like a question by the time he’s processed it and it only makes his scowl darken over his already annoyed demeanor.

The next time she speaks, he understands her better. Reads into the mocking meaning behind her charming smile. Surprisingly, his scowl twists into a tight grin. “Wouldn’t you?” His words as cool as the water that streams around her hocks, regarding her with the familiar mask of disdain that settles easily into the grooves of his face. He is not unfamiliar to those rummaging through his mind but that brings little comfort. He can never tell just how far they delve and he has no idea how to defend his mental walls against such an attack. Dangerous powerful magic that leaves a bitter taste in his mouth.

He’s not sure how long she’s been watching him but he doubts she had been hovering over his transformation for days. Besides, there’s a knowing look hidden beneath that blazing orange gaze, rimmed with white and trimmed in gold.

Common sense tells him to play nice but his mouth thinks differently.

“Must be dull in your mind if you’re rifling through mine.” His tone indifferent as a brow raises, a glint in the dark depths of red, the smugness curled at the corner of his lips remains. Hopefully being Fae gave him something more than just being ridiculously good looking. Guess there's only one way to find out.

Obscene

@[Sunlight]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I feel so alive for the very first time [Radar Pony/Any] - by Obscene - 05-24-2021, 01:07 AM