• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  tell me what you saw

Horses must run – they just must. To let your legs carry you full throttle, as a horse, is the best of ecstasy. The euphoria that takes over during and even after, it is something unique to the equid beasts. And even with such a magic evolution such as here in Beqanna, such a primal need cannot be robbed from them.

Sweat beads across his dark coat, and his heart works hard; his lungs and legs working in perfect unison. She glides passed him with greater speed and it brings a grin to his dark lips. He calls out, an echoing whinny screaming across the hills. He kicks out, leaping and picking up his own pace, travelling hard and fast just at her flank. She’s fast and he doesn’t push himself to try and pass her, enjoying the feeling of the wind rushing over his body, the sound of their feet beating the ground in unison – it felt great. He laughs aloud, snapping a pretend bite toward her hip, purposely coming no where close to actually touching her but making a loud clack sound. “Ha!” he kicks out again, laughing, “Old man!

When they arrive he is heaving, a smile, flared nostrils and a gleam only a good sweat can bring to a black coat. He snorts to clear his nose, flicking his head before rearing just a little before moving to the lake’s shore and taking a drink. With water spilling down his chin, he stands ankle deep and looks over to her, still catching his breath. “This is Hyaline.” he looks briefly around. He describes Mazikeen briefly, noting her oddly curled horns and unique coat. “You can’t miss her.” He concludes, dipping down to drink again.

CHEMDOG
    to the window, to the wall

@[Bardot] ♥

Messages In This Thread
    tell me what you saw - by Chemdog - 05-17-2021, 11:27 AM
    RE: tell me what you saw - by Bardot - 05-21-2021, 04:01 PM
    RE: tell me what you saw - by Chemdog - 05-23-2021, 08:31 PM
    RE: tell me what you saw - by Bardot - 06-01-2021, 04:03 PM
    RE: tell me what you saw - by spirit - 06-02-2021, 10:07 PM
    RE: tell me what you saw - by Chemdog - 06-05-2021, 12:41 PM
    RE: tell me what you saw - by Bardot - 06-05-2021, 02:34 PM