• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i can feel your halo

Tarian would never admit to having favorites because he simply doesn't have them.

The silver pegasus likes to his world as orderly as his pristine gray coat (something that he can almost keep immaculate thanks to the Loessian hot springs). There is his loyalty and service to Loess and Lady Oceane that are his first and foremost concern. Those who reside within Loess are his second and for all the rest, well, Tarian likes to tell himself that he simply can't be bothered.

Ashhal falls into that second category, along with the fact that he had helped fight off one of those damn monsters during the Eclipse and took the brunt of an injury meant for him. If Tarian were to ever claim that he had to tolerate the company of someone more than others, it would most likely be Ashhal. Even as he glares and scowls at him, Tarian finds that he doesn't mind overmuch. The other gray grunts and finally starts to rise while the paler stallion manages to keep a quirking grin hidden.

There is a brief gust of air as @[Ashhal] flares out his wings and while Tarian doesn't move back, his silver head jerks up. The other brute shakes his feathers out and as the dust finally settles around the pair, Tarian can see the answer to his first question. His blue eyes move to the shoulder, searching for a sign of infection or something in Ashhal's stance that might indicate pain but finds nothing. Apart from a nasty scar, the other stallion appears fine.

"That," Tarian motions with a nod of his head towards the healing flesh. "And the Queen has requested I visit Sylva." The Champion states and doesn't think he needs to add more. The history of the autumnal forest was full of mad rulers and murders. There had been very little coming from the Southern territory recently but it didn't mean that the forest couldn't be hiding something as equally nasty (or worse) than the monsters they had encountered during the Endless Night. "So long that your shoulder has healed, I've requested the Queen to have you accompany me."

Messages In This Thread
    i can feel your halo - by Tarian - 05-15-2021, 12:41 PM
    RE: i can feel your halo - by Ashhal - 05-19-2021, 09:09 AM
    RE: i can feel your halo - by Tarian - 05-22-2021, 05:35 PM
    RE: i can feel your halo - by Ashhal - 05-25-2021, 09:36 AM
    RE: i can feel your halo - by Tarian - 05-30-2021, 03:11 PM
    RE: i can feel your halo - by Ashhal - 06-03-2021, 10:13 AM
    RE: i can feel your halo - by Tarian - 06-09-2021, 01:53 PM
    RE: i can feel your halo - by Ashhal - 06-11-2021, 09:05 AM
    RE: i can feel your halo - by Tarian - 06-11-2021, 07:54 PM
    RE: i can feel your halo - by Ashhal - 06-15-2021, 09:41 AM