• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Maybe this will be my cure // Galadriel, Any
    Galadriel cocks her head, slitting curious amethyst eyes as the other girl's ferocity suddenly blooms. She simply watches, allowing her legs to shimmer from shades of red to pearly white in an imitation of the feeling observing Calavera gives her. Rel laughs, a quick burst in the back of her throat, at the thought of her looking strange. She's odd, certainly, but never has she considered herself anything less than beautiful.

"Clearly your dam does matter," Rel states bluntly, furrowing her brow and biting her tongue. The pastel's attitude was fascinating for a moment; but being the impatient creature she is, Galadriel is immediately tired of it. This impatience is swallowed entirely hole when Obscene manages to offend Rel to the core of who she is.

And who is she? Definitely not a child.

"You don't scare me," Galadriel spits, trying her mightiest to not grit her teeth and growl. Her eyes leave the offensive stallion to look at Calavera, wondering if perhaps they might strike up an alliance in scaring him. She snorts, stamps a hoof, and swivels her head back around to peer at Obscene. A smile quirks one side of her face, the other side appearing absolutely furious.

It's only when she's at the height of her emotions that Rel can wield her magic effortlessly, and now she does it mercilessly. The world around them slips away into a gray cliff's edge, hot lava burbling at the bottom. Steve and an Obscene doppelganger both yell dying noises from the lava's clutches. Rel looks back up at the stallion and shrugs.

"You're the least scary thing I've ever seen."

@[Obscene] @[Calavera]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Maybe this will be my cure // Galadriel, Any - by galadriel - 06-03-2021, 08:26 PM