• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Maybe this will be my cure // Galadriel, Any

Kiss me again
    Kiss me until I am sick of it

He can’t remember ever feeling that carefree as a child. Even in the short time he had been able to have with his parents (back when they had actually been there and not held back their affection) he had been weighed down in a sense of duty. An eagerness to please them. It leaves a bitter taste in his mouth because that feeling still lingers, this inane desire to be worthy in their eyes even when they weren’t even here. Although his body is protected by his newfound immortality, the shriveled heart inside of his caged chest feels more mortal than ever.

She is a burst of energy, dashing hard through the tall grasses and sending up flowers  and bursted petals like miniature explosions. It all goes wrong when her legs seem to tangle beneath her and she goes flying into the dirt, momentarily disappearing beneath the silky waves of flora. He doesn’t pick up his pace and he is far from alarmed as he ambles closer to where the filly had vanished.

Sharp laughter rises from the grass and is shortly followed by a small head that pops up over the obstructing blades. Eyes widening as they fall on him. A smirk lingers on his lips as his long pointed ears swivel directly towards her. Exposed. She seems to suddenly cower before him and for a moment his dark red gaze flickers into an unreadable expression, the corner of his lips twisting into a scowl. “You’re Sabra’s girl, aren’t you?” He asks quietly, his bloody gaze unwavering as it holds her in place.

Obscene

@[Calavera]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Maybe this will be my cure // Galadriel, Any - by Obscene - 05-18-2021, 01:54 AM