• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  Time is just a remedy covered in disguise [Leilan/Any]

Leilan comes forward, he watched, he waited, and Chem notes that about his ambiguous dragon-horse pal. Chem doesn’t realize the woman’s not here for the ever-fading festival, who’s fires still burn faintly and some groups still remain in the snowy territory, socializing. He doesn’t realize this until Leilan’s booming voice leans in, and the piebald’s lips curl into a playful grin. “Oh good, well, I’m out of here then.” He chuckles, flashing his tail across each hip.

Lingering is the perfect word for what he does, the stallion ponders, his grin morphing into a smirk. Chemdog laughs, “Don’t mind this old fiery goat, he’s no partier.” And he lets the King of the Isle introduce him, “Your local malingerer, at your service.” He feigns a dip, a pretend bow, and letting his teal eyes quietly stay steady on the scarred mare.

She’s here on diplomacy, or employment inquiry, whatever – the woman’s here on business. Chem listens to what she’s got to say, though it’s clearly not for him at all. He’s not rude, letting her speak before he nods, watching her still, staring even. There are a few seconds of his silence before he turns abruptly to Leilan, nodding again, as bros do, “Good luck with that cleanup,” he says to him, and then his eyes briefly hit the woman, as if to get one last good look, “Nice to meet you Ciri.” And then he moves off across the tundra, first trotting and then opening up, galloping into flurries of snow kicked by wind; off toward the Cove.

@[Leilan] @[Ciri]
    i didn't realize the festie was over lol
    well whatever, i wanted him to meet ciri anyway i couldn't help myself

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Time is just a remedy covered in disguise [Leilan/Any] - by Chemdog - 05-17-2021, 08:44 AM