• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  feeling a little bit boulder
    R I P T I D E
    He only puts a small amount of effort into disguising his laugh when she tries to use her own tail to flick a rock into the water, but he doesn’t try to stop her, either. When she of course fails he swivels his body just enough to sweep the stone away from her, watching as it curves slowly through the air before landing in the water with an anticlimactic splash. “Yeah I mean, you could move anything, I’m not sure why you picked rocks,” he says, slightly distracted as he scans the surrounding ground for another suitable prospect.

For some reason throwing rocks into the water was far more interesting than he was willing to admit, but when he glances up from scouting for more he catches the spark in her gemstone-colored eyes and he halts his search. “What’s that look for? You have a better plan besides throwing rocks?” His own reptilian mouth lifts into a small, almost impish grin. He had grown up with an older sibling that had a penchant for trouble, so he was no stranger to mischief (or entirely moving kingdoms on said sibling’s whim), and he recognized the look when he saw it.

A thought suddenly strikes him, and he cocks his head to the side, fixing her with a sage-green eye. “What exactly are you trying to accomplish? With going to the mountain, I mean.”
    — i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door —

@[Anuya]

Messages In This Thread
    feeling a little bit boulder - by Anuya - 05-03-2021, 07:17 PM
    RE: feeling a little bit boulder - by Riptide - 05-09-2021, 05:11 PM
    RE: feeling a little bit boulder - by Anuya - 05-18-2021, 05:26 PM
    RE: feeling a little bit boulder - by Riptide - 05-25-2021, 03:22 PM
    RE: feeling a little bit boulder - by Anuya - 06-04-2021, 10:05 AM
    RE: feeling a little bit boulder - by Riptide - 06-18-2021, 12:22 AM
    RE: feeling a little bit boulder - by Anuya - 07-11-2021, 07:44 PM