• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  oh, if they dusted me for prints

It's hard to see in the dark but as Ellie turns her head sharply to regard her twin, her vision changes. The shades of night - deep purples and blues - take on another hue: the world becomes ablaze in the colors of red and yellow. Elegance looks to her sister and while her delicate features are hard to make out, her overall shape is not. The white pegasus looks down to see an odd growth coming from her twin's side.

She doesn't yank her head again but the pale girl moves slowly, trying to untwine herself from the tangle that she had gotten caught in.

@[Luminesce] moves away when they finally free themselves and Elegance takes a step back, tilting her head curiously towards her twin as the world regains its usual coloring. "Yes, well, I didn't expect -," and the striped adolescent dips her face towards her twin shoulder, where the odd ... thing was. Her blue-green eyes glance down but her ears fly back when Lumi insinuates that she was late. (She was, but that was beside the point. The important part was that she came home at all.)

Lighting up her curiosity from her striped ankles, Elegance glows softly and glances towards the growth. "What did you do?" she asks her twin, wondering if she had eaten one of the newly-discovered mushrooms in Taiga.

ELEGANCE

image credit to insane<3

Messages In This Thread
    oh, if they dusted me for prints - by Elegance - 05-02-2021, 12:14 PM
    RE: oh, if they dusted me for prints - by Elegance - 05-09-2021, 08:19 PM