• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [mature]  If you hurt me I wouldn't cry [Cheri]

Kiss me again
    Kiss me until I am sick of it

Every time he thinks she will go in one direction, she does the opposite. Every time he thinks she will cave to him, she resists. She seems to thrive on keeping him guessing. It’s working.

Soft white clouds cover what was once a sunlit meadow without warning or expectation. The world seems to dim around them, as the sky becomes covered and the sun is blotted out. He doesn’t even notice. All he can focus on is the way his pulse is thrumming wildly throughout his stoic body and he wonders if she can hear just how loud his angry heart now beats in his chest. All because her nose lingers on his neck and then her lips are pressed against the heat of his onyx skin and he realizes that she is the most dangerous thing he has ever faced and what’s worse is that she might know that. That she’s doing all this on purpose.

Heavy lids close as her touch continues, an involuntary shudder rippling through taunt muscles, slithering against him until she has managed to curve herself beneath his arched neck. And just as her tail whips up against her chest (a stinging sensation that brings more pleasure than pain) and just as her teeth find purchase on his skin, his lids snap open. Revealing the dark rolling desire that he cannot hide any longer. Before he can even do anything about it, she has danced away from him and his gaze travels to every intimate immortal curve of her. The fire in his crimson eyes cannot be hidden, a smoldering mixture of his revulsion for wanting her as badly as he does and the ache to covet her.

He’s already caught off guard when she asks him that question. The thickness of the nectar, the heat that’s spreading like a wildfire within him, the ghost of her caress still lingering on his ribs. For a moment, the chink in his cruel armor is exposed. “What does it matter what I think Cheri?” His voice low but lacking its usual cruelty. Still he is evasive but there is something reflected in the depths of his scarlet gaze that gives a hint to the truth. No. He thinks, No, you are the most beautiful thing I’ve ever laid eyes on. And before she can ask him anything else he has closed what little distance lays between them and his lips have pressed to the corner of hers as his mouth devours every inch of skin that lays from her wicked smile to her jaw.

This can never be. He knows that, knows that despite the way each kiss passionately deepens as his tongue ravenously tastes her. And still… Still he cannot stop when she presses against him like that. When he can inhale the fresh scent of rain entangled in the curls of her viridescent mane. When she seems so close to breaking and he wants to be the one that shatters her as much as he wants to be the one that saves her. “I am undone by you.” His voice husky against the shadow of her flesh and the words intention still hidden enough that one can’t tell if it’s a compliment or insult. There's a storm threatening to break on the horizon but he's no longer sure if it's the one in the sky he should be afraid of or the one forming from the intensity of their mutual hatred.

Obscene

@[Cheri]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: If you hurt me I wouldn't cry [Cheri] - by Obscene - 05-13-2021, 05:36 PM