• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [mature]  If you hurt me I wouldn't cry [Cheri]

Kiss me again
    Kiss me until I am sick of it

She surprised him yet again.

Every time he thought she would give in to him, she resisted. One moment he could swear he saw fear in her eyes and the next he saw only steely determination. Like now for instance, as he watches emotions scatter across her face as she fights against indecision. What was she thinking in that pretty little head of hers? The tiny fae fluttered above her, (exploring the angled curve of her neck which he suddenly wants to explore himself) painting colors to the dark canvas of her skin while simultaneously tying tangled knots in the fine threads of her mane. What did she make of them? Of him?

It doesn’t matter. She means nothing. She is nothing. He despises everything about her. The way she touched the corner of his mouth. The way his heart burns with such fiery hatred for her. How it blazes hotly in his chest every time he looks at her.

Lupins and foxgloves brush against the hard curve of his stomach as he starts to circle her after she strides boldly over, accepting his challenge. He had thought she would flee. His pulse quickens only for a moment as she starts to approach him, as collected and indifferent as he has always been. The deep red of his eyes glitter like dark rubies, watching her every movement as she closed the distance between them. Watches as she goads him and then drinks deeply. The smirk only deepens and he snaps his tail with flourish as she mocks him. ”We aren’t finished yet.” He slowly licks the remaining nectar from his lips while his gaze stays trained on hers. Looking for the signs of what’s to come.

With a slight gesture of his muzzle, he leads her a little further into the flower fields, enjoying the light sensation of blooms and petals grazing against his sides. As they walk they pass a few turtles covered in shelled flower beds headed to the nearby stream and more fae begin to appear. Deer leap from tall grasses and field mice scatter. He keeps going until he finds what he’s looking for, the strange bright red flowers with the darkest golden center. He steps forward to one and inhales deeply, enjoying the instant pleasurable sensation immediately. Stepping back and looking at her expectantly. Deep in the lower valleys he swears for an instant he sees a large grassy mammoth. It’s weird, how he keeps having this same vivid hallucination when he partakes in the pollen. What’s stranger is how he knows this mammoth’s name is Steve but has no idea how he knows it. In the blink of an eye, the huge beast is gone and he refocuses on Cheri.

Prim and proper, spoiled and ungrateful little Cheri.

“I assume you have a name.” He rolls his eyes with disgust. “I told it to you when I left that day.” His smile is deadly, crimson iris’s flickering with unreadable emotion. It wasn’t his fault if she wasn’t clever enough to figure it out. He ambles to a spot where more nectar shimmers in the deepening twilight. Drinks and looks back at Cheri, daring her to back down to him. To give in and submit to him. For a moment he thinks of Crowns and wonders if this is the sort of excitement his new friend might be into.

He can see her muscles start to unwind, the way her body starts to sag. A pleasurable warmth courses through his veins as his own tension is unwound. His voice is but a mere murmur as he asks her with a penetrating gaze, “What would you do if I never let you leave here?”

Obscene

@[Cheri]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: If you hurt me I wouldn't cry [Cheri] - by Obscene - 05-05-2021, 10:47 PM