• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Because Lisa Frank Made Me Love Colours -x
    Sire
    Name: Carnage
    Breed: Anglo-Arabian
    Traits/defects: God Magic
    Color: Grey with black base
    Color Genetic Code (if known): (Ee/aa/Gg)
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg[GOD MAGIC]

Dam:
    Name: Saccharine
    Breed: Arabian
    Traits/defects: Horns
    Color: Pearl white
    Color Genetic Code (if known):
    Trait Genetic Code (if known):

Foal:
    List of name choices: Ananthe
    Player: Ciel

I am requesting a filly named Ananthe, please! Saccharine does not have her tegs yet, so I'm not sure if it's possible for the filly to inherit horns? Would love the foal to keep the glittery rainbow theme. I would like to request that she have a pastel rainbow mane/tail with the glitter effect that Saccharine has, if possible. I am also wondering if it would be possible for the foal's coat to be light dapple grey with some sort of sheen? If anything mutates, all I would like is for it to fit the sparkly/rainbow them, please! <3 Maybe something gem related? I don't mind! Thank you so much, and I'm sorry for such a long request!
    update: I rolled Saccharine’s genetics as tegteg [HORNS]
    [Image: Leah.png]
    (7, NA, NA, 15)

Ananthe
    Female
    Arabian
    Black, will fade to light gray (Ee/aa/Gg) with pearlescent sheen and pastel glittery rainbow mane/tail
    Carnage x Saccharine
    Horns
    tegteg [HORNS][fairy dust]
    Played by Ciel
    Due May
    Breedable in November

note: in the future, please list the horse's full attributes if you're asking for something to be inherited (the rainbow mane wasn't listed in stats, I had to look the dam up). thank you.
    I love her, thank you so much! And my bad, I'll be sure to do so next time!