• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Vous connaissez mon jeu par coeur [Any]

Oh,” he feigns concern, poorly, “you have pegged me exactly, then. I am a collector of fine company, and a hoarder of delectable interaction.” he huffs, smiling sickly. He did like defiant women. Not to conquer, or break, but to simply be in the presence of. They’re contentious air when it comes to men, some of them anyway, was always a bit of fun. Often these women become Queens, or lesbians, both of which he approves of (because his approval matters, in his universe -eye roll-).

Yes,” he lets out a sigh, “her.” He grins, “A gorgeous, fierce and from what I can see, commanding leader.” he breathes casually between his sentences, “She’s not afraid to slay, that is certain.” he goes on to tell her briefly about how to get there, and vaguely offers his company along the way, seeing as his home is close to Hyaline.

He quirks his head to the side, a mischievous glint in the eye left uncovered by his forelock. “You don’t seek solitude or peace?” he grins, a trick question; just what kind of woman was he meeting today in the field?

CHEMDOG
    to the window, to the wall

Heart
    @[Bardot]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Vous connaissez mon jeu par coeur [Any] - by Chemdog - 05-10-2021, 09:37 AM