• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  If I turn into another { any }

We'll always have each other, when everyone else is gone.

She is enveloped in her thoughts for a good while, the soft babbling of the cold stream wrapped her in a sense of calmness. She was scarcely aware of the silver mare that had been striding gracefully through the tall autumn grasses and heading right for her. Her greeting was soft and friendly, though Whisteria still jumped slightly and raised her head up from the stream in a small spray of cold glimmering droplets. Her wide blue eyes fell upon a dark steely mare with dapples so light they seemed to gleam in the silvery moonlight. The mare's coat reminded her of Incubi's, another of her old herd in Paradise Beach. Despite never having met her before, she had a feeling she could trust this mare not to harm her. A smile tugs at her soft pink lips. "Hello, beautiful night isn't it. I never thought I would have ever seen a time where all light would be gone.", she replied in a kind tone, dipping her head politely, her glossy white forelock falling over her blue eyes.

It had definitely been a long time since she had spoken to anyone. It has been a long and lonesome life for her thus far. She definitely was not going to deny some company on such a beautiful night. "Hello, beautiful night isn't it. I never thought I would have ever seen a time where all light would be gone.", she replied in a kind tone. Taking a moment to look up at the stars above, and returned her gaze to her new acquaintance. "My name is Whisteria, it's a pleasure to meet you.", she nickered in a gentle voice, taking a few steps forward to stand beside the steely mare. She could not remember the last time she had had an actual conversation with another mare. She had to imagine that it was back in her old herd land, probably gossiping with Ceneri. But that seemed like eons ago, and she actually felt butterflies in her stomach for the first time in a long time. Socially deprived for so long, she was thankful to finally speak to someone. She hadn't felt hopeful in a long time, she spent her entire life searching for Clawfinger, but there was no way she would ever find him. She had let herself become a shell of her former, happier, self. Her chestnut ears flickered forward, as she stood happily beside the dappled woman, maybe she would have a good start to her new life after all. 

@[Eirlys]

Messages In This Thread
    If I turn into another { any } - by Whisteria - 04-19-2021, 01:46 PM
    RE: If I turn into another { any } - by Eirlys - 04-19-2021, 02:31 PM
    RE: If I turn into another { any } - by Whisteria - 04-19-2021, 04:05 PM
    RE: If I turn into another { any } - by Eirlys - 04-19-2021, 10:54 PM
    RE: If I turn into another { any } - by Whisteria - 04-20-2021, 06:14 PM