• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  If I turn into another { any }

EIRLYS

It would unsurprisingly seem to one, perhaps, that Eirlys possessed a newfound fascination for visiting these lands. And this time around, it was for no sole purpose of comfort, but rather to expand her horizons a bit; more specifically, to socialize. The mare had always been the quiet type. An introvert — shy and unwilling. And it came to Eirlys’s own self as quite curious, actually. Because before then, before everything that had occurred with her father, she’d exhibited a bright eagerness to meet other fillies and colts. These days, however, it would seem things had taken quite the drastic turn.

So she can’t help but always study her surroundings as she wanders through the grasses. Her hooves are free of mud this beautiful night. A large, milky moon hangs suspended in the blankets of stars from above — she is thankful, albeit reluctant to ever show it. Things seemed to be improving for her, and it could be decided that Beqanna, so far, was a great new start to life. So, Tonight, a bounce in her step is what advances her forward, the hooves beating one after the other as they urge her into a cheerful prance. Her speckled ears — one of which was torn from many a day of fighting with Coakley — are aimed forward now, as her gaze moves shyly in the path of a fellow mare. Eirlys had spotted her already, a few minutes ago, but in that moment hadn’t bothered to pay her much attention. But, if she really was looking to be a more welcoming mare, she might as well introduce herself.

She slowed the pace a bit as she neared her, so as not to spook her. She did seem preliminary engrossed, sipping water from a crystalline looking pond..

”Hello, there.” she spoke from a couple of paces or so away. The dappled mare blinks, then, a friendly gesture.

THOUGHTS | "SPEECH" | 318 Words

@[Whisteria]

Messages In This Thread
    If I turn into another { any } - by Whisteria - 04-19-2021, 01:46 PM
    RE: If I turn into another { any } - by Eirlys - 04-19-2021, 02:31 PM
    RE: If I turn into another { any } - by Whisteria - 04-19-2021, 04:05 PM
    RE: If I turn into another { any } - by Eirlys - 04-19-2021, 10:54 PM
    RE: If I turn into another { any } - by Whisteria - 04-20-2021, 06:14 PM