• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  this is going to bring me clarity | Mazikeen
    Mazikeen
    It soothes worries that had not yet fully formed to hear his words and the contented purr that rumbles through him so that she can feel it reverberating in her skin. It's a pleasant feeling, his purr, and her paws flex a little in response. Mazikeen had not thought yet to wonder if he cared for it at all but it seems like it must not have been very awful at least and she is glad.

Gale’s response to her question about making babies sends pleasant warmth down her back and she smiles, finding this answer to be quite agreeable. Then with his cheek against hers, Mazikeen lets out a low, soft laugh at his addition about him being persuaded to share but she finds that the idea of children fades away again from her mind. If he had felt strongly about it she would have agreed without question (and not simply because she’s in a mind to be agreeable about anything right now). But instead it remains a dream she’d share with him in a kinder world.

For the best, she may remember when she can think clearly, considering where their future lies.

Even those dark thoughts are far away right now. She’s existing just in this moment and Mazikeen enjoys the feeling of this new bliss so much she wishes her mind could always be this calm. She wonders if it'll always be like this afterwards and finds herself looking forward to finding the answer to that query.

“I like the idea of you having me to yourself, actually.” She shifts then but it is a subtle change. Exchanging the smilodon for a white lioness that matches Gale’s shape. Mostly it is just to get rid of those sabre teeth as they would have hindered her as she leans over to whisper her next words into his ear - letting her nose brush the soft fur there. “And of me having you to myself.”

@[Gale]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: this is going to bring me clarity | Mazikeen - by Mazikeen - 04-17-2021, 07:22 AM