• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  this is going to bring me clarity | Mazikeen
    Gale
    this is going to break me clean in two --
    this is going to bring me close to you

Unable to read what flickers behind her orange eyes, Gale is content to simply watch her. The rest of the world melts away around her, and though her anger fades and Gale uses only his natural vision, he would swear she still glows in his eyes.

The realization that a day will come that he cannot stand and admire her comes quickly and without welcome. The Curse swallows it down, and Gale is able to live in the moment.

Gale can feel the low rumble of her voice against his cheek, and replies with a purr of his own as he leans into her touch. The summer night around them is cool, and her pale body is deliciously warm. He moves slowly, from kissing to more, and in the end instinct guides them far more than his siblings’ advice.

Gale is no less awkward at making love than he is at everything else, but at least he has the excuse of it being his first time, and his focus being more on making sure Mazikeen enjoys herself than performing well. (The last two are tied together, he’ll learn, but perhaps not tonight).

In the end, he is breathless and looking up at the stars. Rolling over so that he lies on his belly, Gale looks at Mazikeen curiously, his blue eyes filled with so many questions that he cannot decide which to ask first.

In the end, he settles for one that seems the most important: “What do you think the difference is between that and making babies?”

@[Mazikeen]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: this is going to bring me clarity | Mazikeen - by Gale - 04-16-2021, 02:27 PM