• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  they don't love you like i love you; any
    Gale
    this is going to break me clean in two --
    this is going to bring me close to you

He knows the moment she sees him, recognizes the curious perk of her ears and the way she turns her head to better see him. She doesn’t come any nearer, but neither does she move away.

Gale begins to dream about swimming as his body moves closer to the spotted mare.

He looks like he always has, tall and pale-maned, his coat a deep navy that shimmers with iridescence beneath the recently returned sun. He smiles, and the expression is charming. It even reaches his blue eyes, perfectly convincing and taking full advantage of Gale’s good looks.

“Looked like you were enjoying the sunlight,” Gale says, adjusting his voice to reach the mare wether or not she’s decided to come closer when he stopped moving toward her. “Felt like it was dark forever.” He says, and he’s looking out at the horizon when he says it, as though he’s not saying it to her as much as just saying it at all.

@[Fenwe]

ooc: yes! :)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: they don't love you like i love you; any - by Gale - 04-09-2021, 03:31 PM