• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  the wind plays a haunting tone, chemdog

The only sounds are their heartbeats, breathing and rushing river water. In memory these moments with Bible will be fond, and his most raw to this point in his life. This event is unlike anything he’s ever seen so when her quick lie leaves her metallic lips, he is none the wiser. He takes a deep breath, still ankle deep in the river looking up to the golden woman on the bank.

I’ll get there eventually.” he climbs up from the water as if pulled by a string, lead by his nose, he reaches her in only  few digs of his big feet up the soft soil at the river’s edge. He wants to ask her where she is going, where she lives, anything, but instead his nose presses intimately against her chest and shoulder, ever so gently scraping his teeth along her metal ‘flesh’ He can’t say anything, curling around the back of her to stand at her shoulder, touching along her neck, he seems unable to help himself from touching her. It’s not clear if he’s making much effort to stop himself, working his way to her lips, to touch his to hers.

He's wrapped in the moment. The black outside falls away from his reality.

CHEMDOG
    to the window, to the wall

i love writing them too!
    he's totally fascinated with her
    he may ruin it by being a weirdo but i cant stop him XD
    maybe the monsters will save him from embarrassing himself

Heart @[bible]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the wind plays a haunting tone, chemdog - by Chemdog - 04-16-2021, 10:02 AM