• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

All I ever wanted was the world, babe // Ashhal

I tried to sell my soul last night
    Funny, he wouldn't even take a bite

Rather than taking the sweeping hint his words had less than subtly provided, she instead turns towards him, eyes searching the darkness for him. His ears flatten against his nape as she mocks him, sarcasm thick across the sickeningly sweet lilt of her words. He glares from the darkness, barely able to make out the outline of her form coming towards.

When she slips, a curse erupting none-too-sweetly from her lips, a bark of unkind laughter escapes his own. She seems more irritable now, even less pleasant than just moments earlier. While Ashhal has never been terribly picky about his amorous encounters, there is a madness about her that proves entirely off-putting, grating the edges of his nerves and kicking his senses into overdrive.

She seems… unpredictable. And not in a good way.

As she closes the distance that remains between them, his gaze is drawn to something protruding from her chest. From this distance, Ashhal cannot quite tell what it is, but it unsettles him. So much so that her next suggestion sounds far more appetizing than it normally might have.

Wings flaring abruptly, he begins to advance, dark eyes glittering dangerously inside his pale features. “Gladly,” he spits swiftly back, continuing forward as though expecting her to remove herself from his path so that he might do exactly as she suggested. He wasn’t about to argue about who was actually here first or had the rights to remain.

@[Sabra]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: All I ever wanted was the world, babe // Ashhal - by Ashhal - 02-10-2021, 11:32 AM