• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

one warm day is all I really need; Mazikeen

Mazikeen’s nose is twitching with all the scents that she’s sure are probably driving Barrow crazy, especially as a new shifter. He must be a new one - this would have come up before - right? Her tongue lolls out of her mouth in a good humour just as she catches the familiar scent of a skunk pre-spray and opens her mouth to warn Barrow. But then her open mouth inhales some of the noxious gas and she gags. Her black nose crinkles in distaste and it feels like her nostrils are burning but the smile that is lighting up her orange eyes cannot be shaked now. Not even by a skunk.

Poor Barrow. He calls out for her to save herself and Mazikeen’s laughter rises up in bright bursts. She’ll leave no one behind. With a fluid movement she shifts into an osprey, circling up and then back over to Barrow. She swoops down but is once again met by the stench radiating off of him and it discourages her from making contact. So she flaps her wings and stays a few metres above him - calling out

“Follow me Barrow! To the lake!”

And then she turns and heads in that direction. The water might be chilly with winter just around the corner but it was going to be better than stinking up the place.  And the skunk is not likely to follow them that far.

She hopes.

@[Barrow]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: one warm day is all I really need; Mazikeen - by Mazikeen - 01-03-2021, 04:08 PM