• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    merry christmas to me -x
    Aquaria
    Azteca Hybrid Mare
    Amber Champagne, will fade to grey (Ee/Aa/nCh/Gg)
    tegteg [NEREID SHIFTING][LAYS EGGS][FIN MANE/TAIL][orca mimicry][fish friend]

Pteron
    Abstang Hybrid Stallion
    Cremello dun tobiano with blue primitive dun markings (ee/Aa/CrCr/Dd/nT)
    tegteg [WINGS][SELF HEALING][INVISIBILITY][HAPPINESS INDUCTION][empathic projection][immortality][spinal mane]

I, Kahzie, would like to request a filly named Moira who will be smokey grullo with gold and blue-violet primitive dun markings and points, will grey. (Ee/aa/nCr/Dd/Gg)

I have this future reference for her already and basically I’d like to request that if she inherits any trait other than nereid shifting that they mutate to help match her reference and the traits I’d like her to have eventually. If she does inherit nereid shifting, please mutate any other traits that aren’t already watery to other watery things (fish companion animal? coral flowers in mane/tail? nothing creepy please!).
    (40, NA, NA, 9)

Moira
    Female
    Smokey grullo with gold and blue-violet primitive dun markings and points, will grey (Ee/aa/nCr/Dd/Gg), fin mane/tail
    Hybrid
    Pteron x Aquaria
    Nereid shifting, lays eggs, fish friend
    tegteg [NEREID SHIFTING][LAYS EGGS][FIN MANE/TAIL][FISH FRIEND][orca mimicry][water wings][minor wound healing][invisibility][happiness induction][empathic projection][spinal mane]
    Played by Kahzie
    Due January
    Breedable in July

(NA, 88, 58, 83)

stillborn filly
    could I also use my voting trait to have her express her water wings, and my alliance entry prize to give her a companion animal (type to be determined!)