• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  holding my breath in the dark; molech

Molech

Maybe, eventually, his treasures will realize their situation. That he has encompassed everything they’ve been aching for and has used it to keep them closer than they could possibly imagine - that he has created an atmosphere that is so tempting, so lucious, so loving, that they can’t see it for anything else. But as they grow and become older, maybe Aero will have an inkling of what is truly unfolding and she’ll be able to decipher the now blurred lines between fear and love. Maybe she’ll be able to realize why she is equally scared and thrilled as he comes closer to her. But for now it is confusing and enticing (just as it is for Molech himself) and their youth naively keeps them from seeing the damage that will be inflicted in the future.

He can see into her mind but, with his practice in his ability, he has realized he does not need to use it as often as he did years ago. He has become a master at reading expressions and micro-movements, catching the way her breath holds itself in her throat and how her voice trembles just so. The young stallion wonders if there is anything else that is needed to seal the idea in her mind - to press the ferocity in the importance of seeing him, being with him. But, it seems, as her thoughts on her family dwindle into only him, that she needs no other pressure to be applied.

Molech smiles encouragingly, a little hum in his throat that sounds like satisfaction. She knows now. “You’re here,” he echoes with a thrilling smile, those lavender eyes sparkling happily. “There’s nowhere else I’d rather be.” He admits this with a softening of his features, the feeling in his eyes genuine. As a reward for her confession, her promise, the tawny gold and ivory of his mouth brush against her cheek gently, inhaling briefly before a lingering kiss presses itself into the deep auburn of her skin.

His lips pull from her but he remains close, thoughtful, and pensive as he looks into the emerald green of her eyes and admiring the dark strips that expressively outline her features. He does not say it, nor does he whisper into mind, but his gaze holds the expectation: is there anywhere else you want to be? The silence grows and he waits expectantly for the answer that should fall from her lovely lips, remaining close to reward her again if she responds correctly.
    YOUR PRECIOUS LIGHT IS FADING

@[aero]

Messages In This Thread
    holding my breath in the dark; molech - by aero - 12-23-2020, 06:09 PM
    RE: holding my breath in the dark; molech - by Molech - 01-10-2021, 10:42 AM