• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Everything Is Absolutely Lovely
    @[Oren] 

Andromake smiles at the colt, turns her body towards him. He is impolite and blunt, but charming. He reminds her of her own son, blissfully quizzical, nearly a yearling...

Besides, she remembers her own childhood and the warriors in her herd. Her mother told her that every scar was a beacon of respect. As a foal she had watched the horses wander, the mares and stallions in their healed glory. She remembers the elderly especially, her uncles and their stories of heroism and conquest. 

He explodes in questions and curiosity, a firecracker of the undiscovered. She lets time spread from his question, but she doesn't scold him. He should keep that curiosity for as long as he can manage. 
    "Beqanna, do you say? I suppose I must be, as I didn't know the name of this place." She flicks her tail gently, patiently. "I come from a land called Troy. And I'm afraid you are too young for those stories."

He tilts her head and she nearly melts. "I don't know where I'm going to live. I go wherever I get the urge. So if I feel the urge to stay, and I'll leave if I get the desire to go. It all depends." She tips her ears towards him. "And you? What is a strapping young lad like yourself doing talking to old dames like me? I imagine you certainly have a herd of fillies waiting for you." She nearly chuckles.

Ooc: I'm on the bus rn so no fancy tables or we from me

Messages In This Thread
    Everything Is Absolutely Lovely - by Andromake - 12-14-2020, 06:59 PM
    RE: Everything Is Absolutely Lovely - by Oren - 12-18-2020, 11:31 AM
    RE: Everything Is Absolutely Lovely - by Oren - 12-19-2020, 06:58 AM
    RE: Everything Is Absolutely Lovely - by Andromake - 12-19-2020, 07:20 AM
    RE: Everything Is Absolutely Lovely - by Oren - 01-02-2021, 03:10 PM