• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

in my restless dreams i see us there, wayfair
    CrownS
    He has felt his elder brother running spidery fingertips through his thoughts, dissecting his emotions and turning them over in his palms. It used to terrify him. Surely Eucharist would tell their mother of the things his hides - his strength, his friends, his games. But one day their eyes met and the other boy only smiled that knowing smile; it was as much of a promise as it was a threat. Keep each other’s secrets and the pact would never be broken.

Now, he feels a familiar sensation as someone digs their way through his mind, but he lets her peer into his frustration and his displeasure. He also notes the warm gust that carries him higher, buying him enough time to beat his wings downward and rise on his own. Crowns follows that spidersilk thread that ties her to him, plucks her thoughts for himself to admire in kind. The boy tucks his left wing downward so his path takes a lazy circle back to her. Then, he angles his wings so the wind slows his descent and he lands with a clumsy trot near her.

His bright sapphire eyes take her in curiously. Would she be like Rosebay, trying to twist his mind to yield to hers, or would she be fun like Reign? A grin overtakes his lips as he finds himself eager to find out. A few easy strides bring him a short distance away, close enough for polite conversation without intruding.

Was that wind yours?” he asks, tucking the dripping wings against his back. “I’m very thankful for it. My name is Crowns.

He does not pry her mind further for her name. It would be rude to just let himself in like thatm he thinks.
    @[Wayfair and Gangplank]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: in my restless dreams i see us there, wayfair - by crowns - 11-15-2020, 10:38 PM