• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Trait x Appearance Questions
    (11-10-2020, 10:03 AM)tati Wrote: Ah. That changes some things. Thank you for the information. ^^

I might need to find a better fit for her design and my others, but I do appreciate you taking the time to clarify it for me. ?

Hey! So, it's been a long while and I talked to Star and decided to work on getting this girl on here and just questing for all of her additives. Is it possible for me to only focus on quests until she is mostly back to her original self? I'm just not sure how comfortable I feel altering her appearance in normal threading, as she was born with her current appearance on the site Star and I were on.

Messages In This Thread
    Trait x Appearance Questions - by tati - 11-10-2020, 02:01 AM
    RE: Trait x Appearance Questions - by Kyra - 11-10-2020, 09:32 AM
    RE: Trait x Appearance Questions - by tati - 11-10-2020, 10:03 AM
    RE: Trait x Appearance Questions - by tati - 07-18-2021, 03:50 PM
    RE: Trait x Appearance Questions - by Cassi - 07-20-2021, 08:13 PM