• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Of all that remains; Anyone!

winter wonderland

Before long, the stallion's hope to meet someone on the Isle seems to have been met by a rather high-spirited colt. His head rises to meet him, only to dip downward in greeting.
    Ruinam coat shudders gently as he attempts to free himself of the cold, though the warm that warps over his body only last for a few fleeting moments, cold quickly rushing back in again over his pearly-white facade.

"Well, you are rather excited" Ruinam's tone is quite low and relaxed, portraying only a hint of cold as his lips shiver.
    For a moment he contemplates turning back into his dragon form and warming the area up for himself, though such a transformation probably wouldn't look very friendly, especially to the younger, excitable colt.
    The male's eyes dance over the colt's winged stature, admiring the golden stripes that adorn his hind and legs.

"That is a good question. I'm not quite sure though" A small smile begins to wrap around his expression as he looks around, his own frame remaining small and enclosed to try and keep in as much heat as possible.
    "Hmm yes, this weather is truly the best around. Especially after having spent so much time at the Resort", He grins gently, uncomfortable with the exaggerated change in temperature, especially since he hadn't even flown that far.

"I'm Ruinam by the way, I lead the Island Resort for a while before things turned a little sour, I disappeared for a while and now I am back" He shrugs, still a little unsure of why he had chosen the icicle isle as his place of return.
    "And who might you be?" He asks genuinely, his eyes crimson-red eyes once again focusing on the smaller, winged colt. 

Ruinam

@[Nashua]
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    Of all that remains; Anyone! - by Ruinam - 11-03-2020, 03:16 AM
    RE: Of all that remains; Anyone! - by Nashua - 11-05-2020, 02:32 PM
    RE: Of all that remains; Anyone! - by Ruinam - 11-06-2020, 04:14 AM
    RE: Of all that remains; Anyone! - by Nashua - 11-06-2020, 02:12 PM
    RE: Of all that remains; Anyone! - by Ruinam - 11-20-2020, 03:51 AM
    RE: Of all that remains; Anyone! - by Nashua - 11-20-2020, 06:52 PM