• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I walk my days on a wire; lumineer
    Rosebay

His mind proves to be a malleable thing, and she delights in it. Cannot stop the way that she croons when he willingly steps further into the water, when he places himself beneath her thumb. Her smile widens and there is almost the brush of something innocent in the joy that she feels in that moment. But it is quick-lived and it bleeds from her quickly, too quickly, for her to simply sit and enjoy it for what it is.

Instead, she remains starved, hungry for the next.

So she cases her glance back to the handsome boy wading into the water. Feels something like pity and something like hunger. Something possessive and something vicious. She walks closer to him and presses a kiss to his temple, lips lingering there. “See, it’s not so bad, is it?” She realizes that she doesn’t have his name, which bothers her. “My name is Rosebay,” she offers, the pause heavily implying her expectation.

Twisting around, ignoring the icy ache in her legs, she faces him again, reaching up to brush his golden-laced forelock from his eyes so that she can see him better. So that she can look deep into them, finding that core and locking around it once more. “Do you think that would you drink it until your belly burst should I ask?” she muses, not quite commanding anything, but wondering if he even knew his limits.

She most certainly did not know her own.

She is not certain that she ever would.

but in all chaos, there is calculation

@[lumineer]

Messages In This Thread
    I walk my days on a wire; lumineer - by rosebay - 10-29-2020, 11:43 PM
    RE: I walk my days on a wire; lumineer - by rosebay - 01-02-2021, 12:17 AM