• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  the one who speaks in whispers

Molech

It is quite possible that it is the darkness that draws them in, but the young stallion begs to differ. He baits them, brings them out from beneath their shadows and so generously shows them the light, high off of youthful beating hearts and the promises that are made in secret in the light of a full winter’s moon.

This one, however, lacks the shyness and uncertainty that he has become so familiar with. His intense lavender eyes flash to hers with a grin, matching that same smile across her beautiful lips on his own. It comes easy to him - this mimicking their behavior, their attitude - and immediately relaxes beneath the brightness of her sparkling eyes. However, he cannot control the way his own eyes trickle away, pulled to her body to gently peruse the intricate markings that draw attention to themselves. She’s beautifully stunning (as they all are, for he cannot see beyond skin deep), and being in her presence only heightens his intention to possess her as his own.

Call it equine instincts, or the hormones of a growing stallion, or the darkness that she can see hissing and around him.

Either way, he sees her as his.

“Hello there, little shadow,” Molech replies with a mischievous grin, giving her a namesake that he hopes she would find endearing as his eyes finally drifting back to hers. He does not play the wounded lamb - not for this girl - and rolls his evergreen and white shoulders as he casually tips a back hoof to rest. “It’s the only time I can find clarity,” he offers her with a purse of his golden lips, thoughtful as the truth spills from him for it seldom does. “I also like to see what the darkness brings out for me.”

Molech pauses, tilting his head slightly so that the deep gold of his forelock falls across the sharp blaze of white down his face. “The night has yet to fail me.” He grins at her.

“I’m Molech.”
    YOUR PRECIOUS LIGHT IS FADING

@[rosemary]

Messages In This Thread
    the one who speaks in whispers - by Molech - 10-24-2020, 07:17 PM
    RE: the one who speaks in whispers - by rosemary - 11-14-2020, 10:09 PM
    RE: the one who speaks in whispers - by Molech - 11-17-2020, 09:00 PM
    RE: the one who speaks in whispers - by rosemary - 12-08-2020, 11:19 AM
    RE: the one who speaks in whispers - by Molech - 12-12-2020, 03:37 PM
    RE: the one who speaks in whispers - by rosemary - 01-03-2021, 10:19 PM
    RE: the one who speaks in whispers - by Molech - 01-10-2021, 11:03 AM