• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Ninety Three Percent Stardust || Any

"Scar," she repeats, seeming to think it over. "I don't think I've earned that one," she says, her velvet nose wrinkling. Most of the adults she knew had the signs of old wounds somewhere on their bodies, but her skin was smooth and blemishes as it had been when she was born. Dash is a little more appealing, but she decides the matter will take more consideration, and Quell is asking further questions she doesn't want to ignore.

"My mom left for the alliance about a week ago... so I just came over from Tephra." She doesn't add that she was told to stay close to her step-father and siblings. They would surely notice if she didn't come back when the sun began to sink, but otherwise, the days were her own. The other order Warlight had given her was not to leave Tephra, but a year old was plenty old enough to start making her own choices. Or so she thought.

"This is my first time leaving, actually." She had asked nicely to be taken to see the world beyond her home, but there had always been some reason it needed to be done another day. This was better anyway, no one was bothered, and she is enjoying her first brush with independence. "So want to show me around before the tide comes back?

starsonder

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Ninety Three Percent Stardust || Any - by Starsonder - 11-08-2020, 03:22 PM