• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Blackberry wine is a favorite of mine // Catnip

catnip

Catnip cocks her head coyly at the mention of strangers. They certainly didn't know each other, but is he hoping that they might? Her lips quirk, the tiniest sign of pleasure, before her eyes crease in an attempt to hide her emotions. She's not an open, creature, no - and it's becoming clearer with each equine encounter she has that her attitude is much more flippant than she realizes.

Consider me taught.

"Good," Cat states with a nod, tucking her chin to her chest in a slight display of shyness. Her lashes flutter and her cheeks flush, reprimanding him didn't exactly make her feel like a mother anymore.

Mikael steps closer and Catnip feels her heart jump straight into her throat, a sensation she's only experienced when a particularly difficult bud finally blooms. The flush in her cheeks burns like white hot fire and for a moment she is simply frozen, the only movement she can muster being a rapid blinking of her lashes. "But what if I told you . . ." she begins to murmur in response, only cut off by a sudden dizziness and approach of Mikael's suggest eyes.

Suddenly, Cat turns her cheek, breathing out and finding herself again. A wry smile lifts her lips as she raises her mouth to Mikael's ear: "Didn't you say you were going to leave?" It's a whisper, a teasing, one she follows with a quick kiss to where his ear meets his head.

Most of what she does now is on some quick, flirtatious instinct. And when she leans back, the wry smile turning into a cheeky one, she allows her nose to brush just slightly against the front of his.

"Will your dignity let you see me again?"

DESIGN BY LITTLEWILLOW

@[Mikael]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Blackberry wine is a favorite of mine // Catnip - by catnip - 11-27-2020, 10:23 PM