• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Another terrible idea :| -x
    Sire
    Name: Carnage
    Breed: anglo-arabian
    Traits/defects: god magic
    Color: pure white, black mane and tail, with rainbow sheen
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Ee/Aa/Gg
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [GOD MAGIC]

Dam:
    Name: Leilan
    Breed: hybrid
    Traits/defects: ice dragon shifting, darkness aura, ice scales, immortality, glowing tattoos
    Color: silver bay roan with metallic gold mane/tail
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Ee/Aa/nZ/rR
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [ICE DRAGON SHIFTING][ICE SCALES][IMMORTALITY][DARKNESS AURA][GLOWING TATTOOS][dragon vision][twilight manipulation]

Foal:
    List of name choices: I would like 2 babies, named Tar and Rat (gender to be rolled).
    Rat is a full unknown name in the database and I had Tar reserved because who knows why.
    If triplets go ahead and use Tartar, I guess.

Trait/color-wise, honestly I’d love rainbow-colored ice scales or something. If one happens to be dark and one very light, then the darker one would be called Tar, but really, go wild. You know I did.
    Player: Vanilla Custard

(NA, 81, NA, 56)

Tar
    Male
    Anglo-arabian hybrid
    Silver black roan (Ee/Aa/nZ/Rr) with white mane and tail with rainbow sheen, rainbow ice scales
    Carnage x Leilan
    Twin to Rat, soul summoning. ice dragon mimicry
    tegteg [SOUL SUMMONING][ICE DRAGON MIMICRY][ICE SCALES][darkness aura][glowing tattoos][darkness adaptation]
    Played by Vanilla Custard
    Due November
    Breedable in March

(NA, 87, NA, 96)

Rat
    Male
    Anglo-Arabian hybrid
    White with rainbow sheen, metallic gold mane/tail, rainbow ice scales
    Carnage x Leilan
    Twin to Tar, ice dragon mimicry, darkness aura, night vision
    tegteg [ICE DRAGON MIMICRY][ICE SCALES][DARKNESS AURA][NIGHT VISION][ice manipulation][immortality][glowing tattoos]
    Played by Vanilla Custard
    Due November
    Breedable in March
    Hi! I was a little late but I’d like to request the ice dragon shifting to mutate into something else (arctic and/or reptilian Single animal shifting was okay’ed)

I found a siberian newt which survives in the permafrost so can they get Siberian Newt shifting? ^^