• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    at once i knew -x
    Papa
    Name: Gulliver
    Breed: Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Mind Reading, Plant Manipulation
    Color: Green Tobiano
    Color Genetic Code (if known): No se
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [MIND READING][PLANT MANIPULATION][invisibility][teleportation]

Mama:
    Name: Eri
    Breed: Arabian Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Moonflower mane/tail, Glowing
    Color: Dark blue with faintly glowing markings, moonflower mane/tail
    Color Genetic Code (if known): No se
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [MOONFLOWER MANE/TAIL][GLOWING MARKINGS][immortality][starlight manipulation]

Babe:
    A filly called Holocene, to be played by me, Savage.
    I would like to give her the autumn appearance trait I won in the fall raffle and if either Eri or Gulliver’s manipulation is expressed and mutates, can it mutate to moonlight manipulation, please? If anything else is expressed and mutates, can they also have moonlight vibes? Like moonbeam teleportation or invisible in the moonlight or glows in the moonlight or something like that? Thank you, faeries!! 

In case of multiples: Cascadia (f), Cyanus (m)
    Holocene and Cascadia are both reserved by me, Cyanus is not used or reserved.
    Eri used with Jenger’s permission.
    (NA, NA, NA, 68)

Holocene
    Female
    Hybrid
    Light blue with moonflower mane/tail (if autumn appearance affects the color lmk, it's not in the database yet)
    Gulliver x Eri
    Autumn appearance, invisibility, moonlight manipulation
    tegteg [AUTUMN APPEARANCE][INVISIBILITY][MOONFLOWER MANE/TAIL][MOONLIGHT MANIPULATION][mind reading][glowing markings]
    Played by Savage