• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  make out of words a cage for your own bird
    CrownS
    She says Tephra is far away from here and he begins to wonder how long it will take him to get home. His mother was restless with her growing pregnancy and so she had permitted him to wander, but she probably didn’t intend to let him go this far. Maybe he could borrow Rosemary for a while and she could just come to the jungle with him? His sapphire eyes examine her for a moment as he tries to determine whether he could just teleport them all. They could get lost, if he wasn’t careful, so he decides against it.

I don’t think I’ve ever left the jungle! Normally my mom makes me stay close to her. She doesn’t like many people,” he says with a laugh. Crowns has always thought it was fascinating to watch Sabbath bare her fangs when Grandfather or Uncle came near. She was an entirely different person toward them. But then Rosemary mentions wanting to visit Tephra and his small blue ears perk up at the idea.

Once I practice taking people places, I can just bring you home with me! I accidentally brought my friend to some snowy place, once” he explains with a fit of laughter, not realizing his words don’t make sense. He doesn’t quite know what else to call it, though. All he’s sure of is that he can summon others to him or wish himself to some faraway place. Her question makes him tilt his head curiously.

Oh, I think I can be a snake. I’ve never really tried to do more than give myself pointy teeth before,” he tells her as he stretches his jaws open to reveal curved viper fangs. Then, in an instant, they are gone. “My mom always has pointy teeth and scales. My dad too! But his scales are like, all cold and super tough. Neither of them change into other stuff, though.

Crowns routinely fails to forget what Eight had told him, that he could do or be anything now. He lingers mainly on the tricks that bring him a sense of comfort.

@[rosemary]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: make out of words a cage for your own bird - by crowns - 10-26-2020, 08:11 PM