• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  you loved me in waves

a little white light in a
    sea gone black

She's quite unsure what to make of the variegation-winged mare; there is something off, something potentially dangerous, in the way she seems to swing back and forth between lucid and not. It makes her question, silently, who else may remain in these golden woods beside Sabra - but that is a worry to investigate at another time.

The Queen of Sylva confirms that they are alone and the certainty in her voice gives rise to gooseflesh along Oceane's spine. There's certainly not much else she's come to share with Sabra, though, and that somehow gives the Loessian Queen comfort - her visit will soon be over, and she will be able to go home to grieve in peace.

“Thank you,” she responds formally to the condolences offered and then nods, her lips pursed, at the comment regarding the smoke. “Y-yes...” she adds in affirmation, her voice a bit shaky as she begins to pivot back towards Loess.

“But if you'll excuse me, I need to return to Loess. Please come visit soon, if you find yourself in the airspace above.”

@[Sabra]
    “”

n | r
    i must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,
    and all i ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by

Messages In This Thread
    you loved me in waves - by Oceane - 10-06-2020, 05:49 PM
    RE: you loved me in waves - by Sabra - 10-08-2020, 10:55 PM
    RE: you loved me in waves - by Oceane - 10-18-2020, 03:40 PM
    RE: you loved me in waves - by Sabra - 10-21-2020, 05:27 PM
    RE: you loved me in waves - by Oceane - 11-07-2020, 06:30 PM
    RE: you loved me in waves - by Sabra - 11-12-2020, 02:22 PM