• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  and you will see me
    Isilya

yet it was not that nature had shed o'er the scene
    her purest of crystal and brightest of green

It continues to be a source of delight to hear his soft laughter and see the laughter he is trying to bite back, all the more so because it was her flower-birds that caused it. The warm smile that shines in her eyes is sweet and genuine, just like everything she says.

“Well your mom did a pretty great job with your name but I think Blossom and Bloom are awesome names.” These two will forever have those names too - and she’s definitely not going to be able to un-weave them now that they have names. But she doesn’t think about that now and instead answers his question about how she made them. “And I use my magic! It’s channelled through plantlife and is strongest when I’m surrounded by it.”

Her head tilts up to gesture to the lush green canopy over their heads before she looks back down to the blue-eyed boy. “So you can imagine this is a good place for me to live. I just sort of… think about what I want to happen and it does!” Isilya’s never really questioned her abilities before - she was born with them, it had not been something to come to her later. First her tricks started off as accidents, manifestations of her wishes. And now they were deliberate manifestations of her wishes. “I guess it does kind of make me their mom! I’ve never thought of it like that before.” She watches the colt with her flower-bird perched on her head and feels a warmth in her heart. “But I like the idea.”

’twas not her soft magic of streamlet or rill
    oh! no, it was something more exquisite still

@[crowns]

Messages In This Thread
    and you will see me - by crowns - 10-02-2020, 07:43 PM
    RE: and you will see me - by Isilya - 10-02-2020, 08:24 PM
    RE: and you will see me - by crowns - 10-02-2020, 08:57 PM
    RE: and you will see me - by Isilya - 10-05-2020, 08:23 PM
    RE: and you will see me - by crowns - 10-08-2020, 09:36 PM
    RE: and you will see me - by Isilya - 10-15-2020, 07:41 PM
    RE: and you will see me - by crowns - 10-18-2020, 03:05 PM
    RE: and you will see me - by Isilya - 10-22-2020, 09:51 AM