• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I made a quiz instead of doing anything useful
    What’s your name (real/OOC)?
    meredith/leah
    How old are you?
    Where are you from?
    texas
    What do you do for work?
    i’m a political consultant who does opposition research - basically we get hired by campaigns to look into candidates. both the ones we’re hired by and their opponents.
    Do you like it?
    YES. a lot. it just gets pretty crazy busy for about 6 months before election day in even-number years so i get especially annoyed by everyone.
    How many pets do you have?
    three dogs (penelope, joseph, gus), a horse (bubbles), two donkeys (nancy and shrek)
    KIDS???
    no thank you
    Read any good books in 2020?
    educated, by tara westover and the poppy war by RF kuang were both VERY good.
    What’s your favorite book?
    welllll currently it’s the family fang by kevin wilson. i also re-read patrick rothfuss’s books like crazy.
    Favorite movie?
    idk i don’t really love movies. like they’re fine but i prefer TV or documentaries.
    Favorite TV series?
    west wing, lost, schitt’s creek, good place, criminal minds, crazy ex girlfriend
    Favorite song/artist/band?
    i’ve been listening to taylor swift’s folklore on REPEAT but i think my fav song is daylight from lover. i also love fiona apple, hozier, good old war, the chicks
    What are your hobbies besides writing?
    basically just horseback riding. i love cross stitching but it hurts my hands so i haven’t done it in a while
    If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would you go?
    IRELAND, sweden, norway
    What is one positive thing that has happened so far for you in 2020 (you might have to dig real deep for this)?
    well i had the best year ever work-wise, despite not being able to go to DC at all. we got gus!!!! that might be it, lmao.

How long have you been writing fake ponies?
    since 2001
    How long have you been writing fake ponies on Beqanna?
    since late 2001 lmao
    What was the name of your first ever fake horse?
    oh god i have no clue i started out on horseland when i was literally 8 so something dumb probably.
    What about the first fake horse you played on Beqanna?
    I DON’T REMEMBER lmao that was so long ago. i’m pretty sure she was mute and her name was silent something? silent whisper maybe.
    Who is your favorite character that you’ve ever played?
    anatomy. archaic. ea.
    Who is currently your favorite mare that you play?
    “currently” isilme!
    Who is currently your favorite stallion that you play?
    the only one i have even remotely “played” recently was donny
    Who would you like to write with that you don’t usually write with?
    welp i’m not really writing so besides wanting to write with kiara/squirt/colby/savage/laura, def jassal and star. really anyone.
    What do you like most about your own writing/characters?
    welp i’m not really in a good headspace to like my writing but i like my characters!! i find them interesting lmao.
    What is one of your favorite personal plots/threads?
    a looooong time ago but i still love the craft/anatomy/coca-cola etc plot. i also love any ea/ramiel thread.
    What’s your favorite trait that you have played?
    i don’t tend to use traits really but i like starlight manipulation and i LOVE equus vulpes. also short term rhino shifting makes me laugh.
    What trait would you LIKE to play someday?
    i desperately want one of the season entities!!! they’re so beautiful and cool.
    Is there anyone that you wish would come back to the game?
    SHELBI. NEV. where did tangi go Sad

Show me a funny meme or gif.
    [Image: Leah.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I made a quiz instead of doing anything useful - by Leah - 09-11-2020, 09:35 AM