• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  take me to where the devil won't go
    Nasrin sleeps in the pond, as she usually does.

Rain tickles above her sleepy, scaled head, and the young serpent is unbothered by the sound. Beneath the water’s surface, most everything is serene, and the soft ticking of water hitting water does nothing to scare or disturb her. She hums softly in her sleep, rocked by the minimal currents and ripples the rain makes.

The hisses above the water are strange, and she lifts an eyelid as she muses if she should at all investigate; it is the weird sound of... hollow, of death, of emptiness that draws her attention. Not to what was being said, because despite her better hearing in the serpent shape, she’d been too drowsy to bother making sense of the words. But what even is that, she wonders?

Her dark serpent head glistens with wet scales as it rises from the pond. Vibrant, gleaming golden eyes study... what looks like a ghost and a monster. Her head tilts and she grins, her fangs showing, and then she slithers her way unto the grass far enough to shift back.

The black girl glistens with vague dots of gold sparkled all over her main body, the dual color changing into galaxy-like legs when one looks down. Her black mane and tail are still wet while she approaches the duo, and her face looks purely inquisitive. ”What are you?” she questions the both of them; whoever answers first it doesn’t matter. Both shapes are new to the shifter girl.

No HTML yet but wanted to try her out!
    @[Derelict] @[Mondrian]

Messages In This Thread
    take me to where the devil won't go - by Derelict - 09-10-2020, 05:55 PM
    RE: take me to where the devil won't go - by Nasrin - 09-13-2020, 06:27 AM