• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[TAKEOVER]  feel the weightlessness sink in
    GHAUL
    And ye shall overthrow their altars, and break their pillars, and burn their groves with fire
    There is an excited gibbering under his breath when she says she is Sochi’s child. He had never considered his friend might be a mother, and he finds himself delighted that she has brought her young to his empire. Ghaul even laughs gently when she calls him a murderer as he grows bashful. It requires an entirely different breed of strength to take a life. He learned this the day Yadigar stood on the precipice of that greatness and took a step back.

I am glad that she has survived her wounds. Call upon Virgil, should an infection begin to fester,” he suggests before their conversation turns to greater matter.

She tries her best to defend his son’s honor and the thought is endearing. Perhaps he chose just the right friend to rip a leg from to goad the boy into submission, then. He worries, though, that she is misguided in her faith. “Yadigar has his mother’s gentle heart. I fear he will misplace his trust and it will be his undoing,” Ghaul finally says. His love for the boy is a twisted, cancerous thing, but it exists in its own form and so he will make no apologies for it.

He nods when she explains her plan. The monster has little concern for what the next in line does with the world he builds for them.

It is yours to do with as you please. I make no requests or hold any expectations of you. Now, I must go and gather my family. Will you remain here, or will you go north with Yadigar?
    @[breach]

Messages In This Thread
    feel the weightlessness sink in - by breach - 08-23-2020, 06:30 PM
    RE: feel the weightlessness sink in - by ghaul - 08-23-2020, 06:58 PM
    RE: feel the weightlessness sink in - by breach - 08-23-2020, 07:27 PM
    RE: feel the weightlessness sink in - by yadigar - 08-23-2020, 07:56 PM
    RE: feel the weightlessness sink in - by breach - 08-23-2020, 08:06 PM