• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[TAKEOVER]  feel the weightlessness sink in
    BREACH

Breach is not quite as feral as her mother, although she is not perfect.

When her murderer approaches, she immediately shifts into a grizzly bear, her lips peeling back to reveal the large teeth, her small brown eyes sharpening. She doesn’t attack immediately, but she does shift her weight to be more ready, the giant coat sagging and shifting with the movement as he gets closer.

“Why would I kill my mother?” she growls, voice deeper in this form. “There’s only one murderer here that I see.” Her claws dig into the earth as she tells that semi-lie, because she knows the truth of the matter is that she would not hesitate to tear her throat out if she did not want to hear what he had to say.

She would sleep just fine if she laid him to rest.

But, she is not her mother, and she restrains herself, the air between them thick with tension. “But someone did try to kill her,” she finally admits, wondering how this monster knew of her mother at all. “They almost succeeded too.” Would have, were it not for her mother’s supernatural resilience.

What he says next though makes her head swim.

She wants to tear his throat out for thinking he could kill her and then quell her anger with land.

But the pragmatic part of her holds back.

“You are a fool for not seeing Yadigar for what he is,” she spits. “He is twice the man you will ever be.” Even in her most evolved state, she could not hold back from telling him the truth. “I do not plan on keeping the borders of Hyaline open to all. It will be only shifters,” she hesitates as she thinks, “but I will allow any others to rest in Pangea should they so desire. I will keep the kingdom seat here.”

She is making a deal with the devil, she knows, but some things were worth it.

Her mother’s legacy was one of them.

I want to swim until we both begin to feel the weightlessness sink in

@[ghaul]

Messages In This Thread
    feel the weightlessness sink in - by breach - 08-23-2020, 06:30 PM
    RE: feel the weightlessness sink in - by ghaul - 08-23-2020, 06:58 PM
    RE: feel the weightlessness sink in - by breach - 08-23-2020, 07:27 PM
    RE: feel the weightlessness sink in - by yadigar - 08-23-2020, 07:56 PM
    RE: feel the weightlessness sink in - by breach - 08-23-2020, 08:06 PM