• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [private]  It gets inside you, and starts to fill you up; Nashua
    Leilan
    There is a moment in which the freyr might have shown a mischievous gleam when Nashua mentions his ideas for a next trip. Might? For one like Nashua who knows him longer than today, it’s probably more of a certainty; that is, if he’s paid attention. ”Ischia, huh? Is it nereids you want to see? Need some pointers?” he grins, a yellowish-greenish tint to his eyes as he chuckles. However, there is a more serious thing to discuss, he supposes, so he moves the topic forward to actually answer the question.

”I lived there, once. Good times.” he muses aloud, remembering the tropical island like an old home - never truly gone from his mind, and forever tied to the faces of Brennen and Jesper. ”The Brotherhood had settled there, before the move to Nerine. Ironically, it’s more of a women’s island these days.” He knows a little thing or two about modern Ischia since that visit with Alcinder, a lucky coincidence perhaps. It might certainly be appealing to Nashua - heck, it would have been to Leilan at that age.

But due to his knowledge of the island, it’s also the least interesting land for Leilan himself - he already knows it’s not a threat and more likely to be some sort of ally, instead. ”What other lands have you visited? Or would you still like to see?” he inquires, wondering if perhaps there is a little mission in it for the young pegasus. If he succeeds in the nereid mission, that is.
    I am the dragon
    and you call me insane

Image commissioned by Vanilla, made by AshesDrawn on DA

@[Nashua]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: It gets inside you, and starts to fill you up; Nashua - by Leilan - 09-09-2020, 11:27 AM