• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    i'm not here -x
    delphi
    hybrid mare
    pale seagreen dun tobiano
    TEGteg [-SCALES-][KELPIE MIMICRY][BONE BENDING][IMMORTALITY][illusionism][light beam emission][wings]

ivar
    mustang hybrid stallion
    sapphire blue tobiano with gold dun markings and gold edging to white tobiano markings (EE/aa/Dd/nCr/nT)
    TEGteg [-EQUUS KELPUS-][KELPIE MIMICRY][immortality]

I would like a boy named Hackett with dun markings of a color that goes nicely with whatever color he ends up being

edit: please don't give me a stillborn he'll be played by me: kazhie
    20, 82, 42, 35

Name: Hackett
    Breed: Anglo-Arabian Hybrid
    Color: Deep teal dun tobiano with seafoam green primitive markings
    Traits: TEGTEG (i’m so sorry) [SCALES][BONE BENDING][IMMORTALITY][kelpie mimicry][kelpie shifting][illusionism][laser vision]
    Parents: Ivar x Delphi
    Due Date: September
    Played by: Kahzie
    Breedable by: January

57, 80, 81, 82

stillborn filly twin

i'm in my own lane, you ain't in my category
    hi could the dead stillborn filly be a seagreen tobiano with gold dun markings and a fish tail so she has a dead kelpie baby and a live not-kelpie baby? (:
    totally